Search results

1. Clutch & flywheel going!!! :( HELP!

Hi there, Ive got a 1.9tdi FR on a 57 plate. Had it remapped and Exhaust done around 6 months ago and now the clutch is slipping like made and making grinding noises, The flywheel is also knocking and shaking the car. Does any1 know of a good (cheap) place to buy a kit? or upgraded...
  2. Dunno what to do with my ibiza! :(

I bought a 57 plate ibiza fr 130pd around 2 years ago, Recently had a remap which is upto 195bhp, now needs a clutch and DMF rattling as hell! Lowered it by 55mm on supersport springs and now the car feels every bump so looking to upgrade the full supsension. All of this is going to cost...
  3. what u think of my figures??

no other mods. yeah it was put on the rolling road and printed my figures out. red-dot tuning done my remap.
  4. what u think of my figures??

yesterday i had my ibiza fr tdi 130 de-cated striaght through, so its now turbo back straight through with 2.5"pipework. and then a remap after. Its now running 190.8bhp & 356lbs of torque, It sounds amazing when accelerating! im so impressed with it! and would reccommend anyone to do...
  5. lowering springs ive purchased?

Ive bought the 55mm supersport springs but wanted the rears lower! is there any way of making them lower? like cutting it down?
  6. Remap and de-cat straight through! >>>£££??

ok, so its not really that overpriced then. ive rang round a few companys now and there all saying around the 300-400 mark for a decat straight through system
  7. Remap and de-cat straight through! >>>£££??

i dont want a miltek system, just want to de-cat it and have a straight through pipe with oval tip! surely not a £400 job?
  8. Remap and de-cat straight through! >>>£££??

yeah its a miltek de-cat downpipe hes quoted me for! Im in north london, near enfield! want a de-cat with straight through custom system
  9. Remap and de-cat straight through! >>>£££??

Its a miltek downpipe for £157 fairenough then hes quoted me £280 to cut the orginal system off and weld the decat on and then straight pipe all the way with a oval exhaust pipe. So with bending and that. i thought it was pretty expensive?
  10. Remap and de-cat straight through! >>>£££??

Been quoted £657 for a remap and de-cat straight through on my Fr tdi hes quoted me £220 for the remap £280 for the welding and pipework £157 for the de-cat Remap should take me up to 180-190bhp and then de-cat for further 10-15! I really want the work done but Is the price quoted...
  11. beige roof lining, want to change to black

i want to change my beiege roof lining to the black cupra style, but dont want to pay the 1000pound change lol, any1 know of a good black dye you could use? thanks
  12. de-cat downpipe for my fr tdi??

need to order my de-cat pipe for my fr tdi, not sure where to order 1 though. any1 reccomend a place? thanks
  13. window controls via phob?

my mate has the window control on his phob, ie if u hold the button down they go up and down? how would you go about programming this? thanks
  14. traction control light stayin on after 5mins of driving??

thanks for ur help darkhorse! really helped me.
  15. black alloys

u need to laquer them lol it protects the paint and gives it a gloss look unless u want it a matt finish
  16. traction control light stayin on after 5mins of driving??

hi guys. my traction control light is staying on after about 5-10 mins of driving it..any1 had this problem? really weird?
  17. mk4 ibiza alloys anybody help??

yeah they will deff fit mate
  18. exhaust & remap choices on tdi fr?

Red dot are offering me 250+vat with power off 180-190bhp and just under 300lbs of torque. descression to the engine! De-cat down pipe and straight through for 250inc fitting
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.