Search results

1. Nef

Few pics of new to me LCR

Very nice!
  2. Nef

BigNod00's Mk2 Cupra K1 * The ASBO *

Car looks awesome mate, bought mine from letchworth autoway aswell.
  3. Nef

Mikey's K1

Took it to a local tuning company to get mapped, they then said they were having trouble over riding the current revo map. Shame they left me in the waiting room all day to tell me that.
  4. Nef

Benji's mk2 Leon FR 2.0 TSI

Awesome updates mate. Man, wish I VAGCOM to turn my damn fogs off as well
  5. Nef

AndrewJB's MK2 Leon Cupra R "die gelbe Baron"

Looking awesome. Should hopefully receive my splitter from Kev next week. Can't wait.
  6. Nef

Mikey's K1

Looks nice mate. I bought mine from a dealer and they failed to realise it had a stage 1 revo. Result. Lol
  7. Nef

Ex multiple Cupra owner.... checking in for an update

Awesome. May be worth getting it updated then as I'm currently running stage 2. Also, thanks to your splitter pics iv now ordered one for myself. Lol. Cheers. Ha.
  8. Nef

lol, iv emailed him on ebay and facebook aswell, lol. hopfully he/ll get back to me soon, did you have the revo map before the update? if som, was there a noticable different from the update. cheers
  9. Nef

Looks awesome! Did you message Triple R on facebook or buy it from the ebay site. Had a look but doesnt list any for our model. cheers
  10. Nef

Yellow Mk2 Leon Cupra - New pictures

Thanks for the comments, I'm still very impressed with the difference in power, as the car only gets used at weekend it seems to always come as a surprised. Love it! JC, are you going for stage 2+ didn't you sell all your parts?
  11. Nef

Yes mate, Its fine to be honest, not sure how long it will last though, lol.
  12. Nef

Finally an update worth posting about *:signLOL: Had a trip to AMD Essex at the weekend to get my Revo Stage 2. The outcome, 330bhp and 374lbf. Would highly recommend them, extremely helping and a friendly bunch :notworthy: , as the car was bought standard with me not knowing about the Revo...
  13. Nef

Dan's MK2 Emocion Red Leon Cupra...Now with Lamin-X...

After reading your thread, I'll be surprised if you still have this car next month. Ha.
  14. Nef

Oh you lucky, got a bargain there. Yeah it's a facelift. Okay. Thanks for the help Dan. Lookin forward to some new pics, cars looking nice mate.
  15. Nef

It's a 2009 (59) Mk2 Leon Cupra mate.
  16. Nef

Cool, thanks very much mate. Looked in my V5. My engine code is CDL, would that be the same as a CDLA? Cheers bud.
  17. Nef

Cool, thanks alot mate. Have to check it out. Ta.
  18. Nef

How do you find out about the coilpack recall mate?
  19. Nef

Looking sweet mate. I'd be happy with that as a summer mode. Lol.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.