Search results

1. cjp

What's it worth

Hi, had my Cupra since new, currently on about 85k. FSH, factory leather seats, cruise control. Really clean. Getting another Seat soon, what would a rough guess be for what it's worth?
  2. cjp

Lacquer peel

Starting to get this on a red front bumper. Anyone know best place to get this fixed near Portsmouth? Any idea of cost?
  3. cjp

Exhaust

Anyone know of a garage in Portsmouth that would sort out my exhaust including down pipe without charging a fortune?
  4. cjp

Door locks

I think its an expensive garage job then.
  5. cjp

Door locks

So, my front door locks have gone. Passenger side locked closed and drivers is having electrical issues (no beeping if lights on and not turning alarm off). Anyone have experience of new / old ebay ones or am i best getting two from Seat? Anyone know the cost?
  6. cjp

Forza Motorsport - All game info and discussions in here

Does anyone here play Forza Horizon?
  7. cjp

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide

I have this problem also, water on the sill under the speaker. The drivers carpet is a little squelchy. I have booked it into JKM in Portsmouth and they say they may need it overnight and pull up the carpet. With it being summer, has anyone managed to dry out the carpet without dismantling the...
  8. cjp

Water leak into footwell - dodgy seal info and DIY repair guide (Image links dead)

I have this problem also, water on the sill under the speaker. The drivers carpet is a little squelchy. I have booked it into JKM in Portsmouth and they say they may need it overnight and pull up the carpet. With it being summer, has anyone managed to dry out the carpet without dismantling the...
  9. cjp

Vag-com request - North Portsmouth

That would be great, thanks! Will PM you at the end of the week to make sure it's still ok, etc
  10. cjp

Vag-com request - North Portsmouth

Just got the polution/engine warning light come on. I have a major service/mot due in Feb, but should get it looked at before then. Anyone able to do it for a few quid? (Leon cupra on a 53 plate)
  11. cjp

Squeaky Electric Leather Seat Problem

Anyone with leather electric seats developed squeaks? One of mine has developed major noise. Hints as where to add grease are welcome, as short of ripping the seat out, I cannot see obvious points to lube.:confused:
  12. cjp

Boot Space

I've got one too and second that. The one you get from Seat is also a Britax Duo Plus Isofix. I looked into this and the seats are identical (apart from the trim) and the instruction manual from the Seat one has Britax writen on it. Got mine here
  13. cjp

Boot Space

Ours is 11 months old and I've had the cupra for a year and a half. The shop we bought our pram from let us try to put various prams in the boot. We went for a Jane Matrix system and this folds up to a relatively small size. It can be put between the wheel arches (narrowest bit) with a few...
  14. cjp

Shift light

deamon tweaks?
  15. cjp

Leon Cupra - Veering to Left

Don't forget, incorrect tyre pressures can cause the car to pull to one side. I assume you have checked these also.
  16. cjp

How much does your Leon Rattle?

Glovebox door rattles on mine. Doesn't seem to be adjustable, so have to wedge stuff in the gap to stop it.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.