Search results

1. Mk3 Ibiza cupra

Desperately looking for a mo3 Ibiza cupra preferably standard but am open to looking at anything cheers
  2. td05 16g fitted

mass airflow sensor signal too low charge pressure maximum limit exceeded these are the faults i got when i plugged it in today any ideas what could be causing them
  3. td05 16g fitted

afr custom map but it was mapped to the ihi vf22 i had on it until it blew up
  4. td05 16g fitted

rite i have just fitted a td05 16g to my ibiza cupra took it for a spin earlier and im getting a misfire in 1st and 2nd gear only when i hit boost and when i get near the end of the rev range and in second if i go past 5000rpm it goes into limp mode dont suppose any one can help me cheers
  5. ihi vf34 or td05 16g ????

what is the difference between the 16g and the 18g then mate
  6. ihi vf34 or td05 16g ????

just blown my ihi vf22 turbo and now looking to get new one just wondering wot would be the best out oh the vf34 and the td05 16g
  7. ihi vf22 problems

Any1 no wot it could be
  8. ihi vf22 problems

rite i have just checked the turbo shaft and there is no shaft play wot so ever how ever my intake pipe is full off oil but i still dont understand how i am getting the noise from the turbo
  9. ihi vf22 problems

Gna have a look at it tonight if it's bad will probs go for a vf34 does any one know if the exhaust housing is the same or will I need a new downpipe
  10. ihi vf22 problems

just got in from my loacal cruise and i keep getting boost problems its like it goes into limp mode and then about 1min later it will be ok when i got home i opened the bonnet and theres a horrible noise cuming up through my tip sounds like the turbo shaft is scraping around the turbo housing...
  11. mk3 onvi ibiza pics

cheers for that mate looks pretty good how cums u didnt get the spoiler done aswel tho
  12. mk3 onvi ibiza pics

[/IMG]
  13. mk3 onvi ibiza pics

[/IMG]
  14. mk3 onvi ibiza pics

[/IMG]obucket.com/albums/g3[/IMG]61/rossid2005/022.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
  15. mk3 onvi ibiza pics

[/IMG]
  16. mk3 onvi ibiza pics

a few pic of my ibiza thinking of getting black roof dont suppose any1 has got it done if so can i see sum pics cheers
  17. Decent brake pads

Just bought my 312mm brake setup got drilled and grooved discs now just looking for pads was going to get ebc redstuff wot u think
  18. ibiza 3inch tip

no mate no water lines in the way its the cables that go to the gear linkage any1 no how i can move these without putting gears out of sync
  19. ibiza 3inch tip

got my 3inch adapter for my ihi vf22 from badger 5 a few weeks ago have put it on to make sure it fits and i can get adapter on fine but it looks abit tight to get the elbow on as the gear linkage cables are in the way the water pipe is not a problem as i have already moved that can anyone help
  20. mirror cover removal

i obviously wasnt careful enough as i snapped the clips on it oh well will just have to buy new mirror covers lol cheers tho
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.