Search results

1. Electrical probs Ibiza

Rorykirkham Did you ever get to the bottom of this? My 04 Ibiza has just started doing this although I changed the brake bulbs months ago.
  2. Rear Door Card Removal

Ok, so I've managed to get the door card off (broke a couple of clips along the way) but know I'm stuck with the inner panel. I removed the 8 or so bolts holding this on then Haynes manual suggests removing window roll pins. It shows access holes within the panel that I don't have. (Maybe...
  3. Rear Door Card Removal

Unfortunately pulling every handle done nothing, inside or out. I have had the inside door pull off but that leaves me with nothing to grab or tug at to release the door card. Had a look at taking off trim around the door but doesn't really give much more access.
  4. Rear Door Card Removal

Hi The drivers side rear door fails to unlock itself when using the remote key or by turning the key in the drivers door lock. I know to change/inspect the solenoid I need to get the door card off, however I have tried everything to open the door and it just will not budge. Has anyone...
  5. Changing rear brake pads guide

Does the piston actually need to be twisted back in or can it just be pushed?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members