Search results

1. GMInsite

Santa pod 23rd ibiza face off!!! Whos coming

Im up for whenever but sadly my ibiza goes on friday so ill have a 2.2 auto merc to go up in should be interesting haha
  2. GMInsite

Santa pod 24th march

I will be there in my MK5 TDI , Ill be running down the strip to see what i can get
  3. GMInsite

Ill be there still
  4. GMInsite

Lightweight interior.

The custom mounts for the harnesses as i have started stripping mine and cant find anywhere to mount them.
  5. GMInsite

Lightweight interior.

What else have you done? What seats?
  6. GMInsite

Lightweight interior.

All my rear interior is out and my spare wheel bounces all of the place making a racket. Is there anyway i can secure this properly instead of the black screw in stay. Need mounting positions for harnesses
  7. GMInsite

Lightweight interior.

I will be looking at fitting some bucket seats next month or so but struggling to find sone mounts. And location for harnesses.
  8. GMInsite

Bonnet stay/holder

Bonnet struts? They can be retrofitted its only a nut and bolt im guessing.
  9. GMInsite

Theres a bp just outside of olney but isnt a great meeting place due to lack of space. Can just all park up together once your in pod
  10. GMInsite

Guages in cupra?

Are those gauges able to come off their mounts
  11. GMInsite

Ibiza SC going in for warranty work (Driveshafts)

Same. Mine look find and my tdi is on 22k
  12. GMInsite

1/4 Mile Times

Come to santapad on the 23rd when quite a few ibizas are going. ill be there running my tdi
  13. GMInsite

Guages in cupra?

A how-to-guide would be amazing if anyone that has done it can write one up , looking at getting a boost,water temp,oil temp gauge for mine
  14. GMInsite

Guages in cupra?

I have seen a couple threads on here before about gauges in a mk5 , they use a vent gauge holder from a tt http://www.thettshop.com/latest.asp?cat=5009&product=802005 Thats what ill be doing when i get my stack gauges from demon tweeks.
  15. GMInsite

1/4 Mile Times

Mate got a 14.5 in his Polo GTi DSG. All he done is go for it as soon as it turns green. In my VXR i bought my rpm up to around 2500 then lifted and i got a 14.8
  16. GMInsite

Any meets around Staffordshire or stoke

Im currently in the area until the end of next week at college in nantwich and would be up for a mini meet
  17. GMInsite

Mines slow but its always good to get a time.
  18. GMInsite

Yea will be pay on the day. Normally £10 to enter santapod then £25 for unlimited runs on the day
  19. GMInsite

Brakes

Im looking into this and do is quite a few other people. Full re conditioned 312mm setup with new disks and pads £270 on ebay
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.