Search results

1. Bi xenon headlight fault

Thanks for your reply soreplaced my battery today and there was loads of water under the battery tray not sure if this is a cause but I noticed water build up under neath the passenger side headlight, thinking maybethe water could of been leeking from there down..?! I have now learnt...
  2. Bi xenon headlight fault

Hi guys I know this thread was some years ago but I am having some problems with my standard xenons on my seat exeo, bulbs are working on low beam (but very very poor output) the beam seem to be pushed to the left on the left hand side and to the right on the right hand side, when I flick to...
  3. Exeo inner boot light not working

Problem with internal boot light on a seat exeo st (estate) I have tried changing the bulbs first but no joy next was the fuse and replaced on fuse 38 which is for luggage compartment and boot alarm I think, no joy. I read somewhere that someone mentioned turning engine on and opening the boot...
  4. Exeo ST auto tailgate / boot opener

Hi guys I know this is a old thread but looking to dos this to my exes St... I have found http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=140898777185 -on eBay but the rating is 690n force and wasn't sure if this would be a bad idea to use... Any advice would be great cheers
  5. Tyre Pressure Warning

Hi I have 19s and no problems what pressure are you setting yours too?
  6. Modifications

Boot opening exeo st Hi guys I have a exeo st and looking to do the automatic boot open upgrade. Anybody know if you can just replace the gas struts and add in the springs. If so anybody know the best place to get them? Any advice would be great cheers in advance :D
  7. VAGCOM tweaks / upgrades

I'm looking at seeing if I can set car to auto lock after 30 seconds or something like that. Had it on my Leon fr which I think was standard but had a incident enrol ins the car not being locked and a thief helping themselves to my oakleys. Also my Leon had a function of when I held down lock on...
  8. Tuning Chip

I have the DTUK box fitted to my 170 exeo St and DPF removed so no problems with it sticking. lots of noticeable extra power and better fuel economy so thumbs up so far from here. Will be getting it on the rolling road in the summer and interested to see if it hits the 220 bhp it says on the...
  9. ChipEx Group Buy Discount

1. Bully 2. m0rk 3. rf860 4. MarkWales 5. SimonFRTDI 6. Razzario 7. Cowie 8.andychef1234
  10. Seat Leon fr springs?

Hey found this is this the same kit you have fitted?? http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/eibach-50mm35mm-sportline-lowering-suspension-springsbr-leon-1p-19tdi-cupra-20t-fsi-fr-20t-si-20tdi-fr-20tdi-0805-p-172.html
  11. Seat Leon fr springs?

Looks alot better!!!! has handling improved aswell or is it just the ride height?
  12. Seat Leon fr springs?

Niceone wouldn't mind a set and for £150 on eBay hmmm decisions did it lower it alot as my last motor was dropped. To the ground and used to annoy me with speed bumps etc??
  13. Seat Leon fr springs?

Serious mate that would be **** hot only problem I live in Aberdeen Scotland could you send it and I would obviouslly sort out postage cost etc
  14. Seat Leon fr springs?

Standard coil rear how much you looking for them mate? What did you change them for??
  15. Seat Leon fr springs?

Nice one sounds simple enough what about the front springs abit more tricky?? Seen a set of eibach all round springs for 150 on eBay so might just change the lot?
  16. Seat Leon fr springs?

Just been to the stealers to get my air con high pressure switch re newed only to be told that my rear passenger side coil spring is broken and they quoted £200 and I seem to think if i need to spend that rather put it to a set of lowering springs or coil overs if there is a set that doesn't...
  17. Fitting HID's and Sidelights!

Hi again guys I was being a pleb took the car for a spin there and all is good it's cause I disconnected the battery lol love the hid.... Must have
  18. Fitting HID's and Sidelights!

Problems Hi there guys just finished fitting my kit switched my engine on and lights on all work perfect but it has brought on three lights on my dash ( steering wheel light ESP and tyre pressure all these were not on before fitting thought I would ask see if these had happens to anyone else...
  19. rattles

Just got back from picking up my car from the dealers full inspection carried out cosmetics no scratches or dents. No vibration at all clutch and engine very sharp and responsive so all in all pleased thanks for the info on the warranty on parts changed under warranty will remember that. Hope...
  20. rattles

to be honest the reason i was saying :funk: was because it has been annoying me and what with the car being so close to man warranty being up im just happy to be getting that. they did try to pan me of with " i think thats a standard sound" but then after alot of badgering they came round in the...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise