Search results

1. new car.

Thank you mate, Very helpfull. Am still pleased with how helpfull people are on this forum :D .. As for the car's what sort of money am i looking at for the aero kit supply and paint etc ?. I just think it looks so aggressive with that kit. If im honest i would rather get the cupra over...
  2. new car.

Hi there, Well i sold my Mk1 Fr around 5 months ago and have been living happily with a mk1 Audi s3 since then. All gone well and love it to bits but due to 116k on the clock and about a million things starting to go wrong ive had enough and want something newer !.. My budget will allow...
  3. best custom exhaust..

Or MIJ ?.
  4. best custom exhaust..

Hi there chaps, I am looking for an exhaust for my S3. I had a milltek on my Fr previously but im tired of buying off the shelf items so want something made . What brands are best for both sound and not loosing power ?. Longlife any good ?. cheers
  5. Noise on boost :s,

Hi guys , Im sorry its not an LCR, However my s3 has developed a strange noise, Its been mapped about 3 weeks fine . Driving home from work today was fine all well and good i was granny driving anyway. Then i got home and took my friend for a spin as he hadn't been in my s3 before. On...
  6. Amd or CC

Went Amd in the end !. After going the wrong way and nearely having to go back over the bridge ! i found them in the end . 214.5 std with 201ft lb 245 bhp with 268 ft lb .. Quite impressed have been told it will go up after it has settled in ..Makes loads of difference.
  7. Amd or CC

Yer an aggressive map will be fun in an s3 certainly as it doesnt have TCS lol .
  8. Amd or CC

Does it kick you in the back then when the turbo spools up ?, Thats kind of what im after i guess. I went in an S3 the other day with a custom code , Very drivable and lots of power throught the range but i want a little more punchy if that makes sence.
  9. Amd or CC

The strange thing is . Thats no so much of an aggressive map, That was the celtic tuning website and also custom code seem to do that alot. There maps are mean't to be smooth like Amd. It makes no sence. Whereas Revo states 260 and 280 ft lb . about the same as Amd i guess but more violent...
  10. Amd or CC

There is alot more opinions on Amd and jabba on this forum. On the s3 forum its all about Revo or custom code style maps. Tbh id go for the opinions of you guys and i am swaying towards the Amd map , I had one on my FR before i sold it and couldnt really fault it . Although i only gained...
  11. Amd or CC

Im in hampshire , Farnborough to be exact. Im guessing colchester ?. In a straight line say santa pod if anyone has done this what actually makes for a quicker drive ? map wise.
  12. Amd or CC

Its an odd one really, I can go to AMD essex to have it done this costs me 399. But is an hour away . Or i can go to storm in reading and have custom code for 330 and thats 30 mins away.
  13. Amd or CC

Gb mate what torque figure did you see from that ?
  14. Amd or CC

Hi there, Im getting my s3 remapped tommorow, And i have two options. Total VAG can do me a custom code, OR i can go to AMD in essex and have one of there maps on . Now what are peoples opinions on here . Also what powers have you achived on the rolling road ?. I have a 210 bhp model so...
  15. ko4 hybrid and nos ??

Also jamjay Tyres, Suspension , bushes LSD would all be in the pipeline anyway..
  16. ko4 hybrid and nos ??

Well if im completely honest after a few attempts at santa pod, And a friend having a turbo civic type r ! . I want to show the jap stuff what the germans / spanish lol are made of.
  17. ko4 hybrid and nos ??

Hmm interesting. Would i need to have a full rebuild or can you just get rods done ?.. Im just looking into cost's at the moment yes it works out expensive but it seems cheaper than getting a mini to 300 lol ..
  18. ko4 hybrid and nos ??

Hi fella's . Im sure this has been answered before but i cannot find it !. Am looking into getting a Cupra r Most likely 2003 model so the 210 version. Either this or a mini cooper s lol.. I am looking at my options for the future without going big turbo as thats just silly money's !! ...
  19. Mk1 LCR short-listed on the poll for Autocar's best hot hatch ever!!

Mk2 golf gti 16v it has to be !! or the 8v . How can they put the saxo on there ?? .
  20. Catastrophic failure, turbo/engine went bang... what to do?

Please correct me if im wrong . But is that not head gasket ? ..
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise