Search results

1. Peppermuncher

what does your leon do that annoys you?

Endless amounts of rattles! Everywhere, seat belt holder Drivers window Door card rattles when music is on level 8?! Rattle from plasticy dashboard. Front passenger door Somewhere on the nearside rear? :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:
  2. Peppermuncher

life after Leon: What will your next car be ?

Sorry to say but I'd have a Scirocco. I think its a natural progression i think, really good looking, room for 4, a decent boot a move up a brand and quality. No more rattles. Or the new Toyota FT-86? Is it?
  3. Peppermuncher

got my leon fr....heres my thoughts and concerns..

Steering wise, i'm no racing driver and I know I haven't the most sporty of cars, but after adding some eibach sportlines and getting the camber done the old motor is a beauty on the country bendy lanes.
  4. Peppermuncher

SEAT post teaser concept image ahead of Frankfurt 2011

I'd think a Exeo based two door coupe would be interesting. Obviously not going to be a direct rival to the 3 series coupe (excellent by the way). But would add a bit of spice to the range would compliment the the 2 door Ibiza and the soon to arrive 2 door Leon.:D
  5. Peppermuncher

The worst thing you hate about your leon fr tdi pre or facelift

Rattles! Rattles! Rear driver side door handle vibrates like a mofo with the slightest amount of base:cry:, rattle somewhere on passenger side door, rattle half way on top of the dashboard near the windscreen. The super cheap and creaky centre dash surround. Its like the plastic that holds...
  6. Peppermuncher

may have to sell my car :(

Besides from the rant i'm in total agreement, too many people make excuses about lack money (always able to go out though) I've got a restaurant and a shop and work my ass off. If you want something that much you'll make sacrifices. On the other hand its good to see a student getting a...
  7. Peppermuncher

help

Oh yeah i know, just can't pass on light hearted sarcasm via typing! :)
  8. Peppermuncher

help

Cheers! The chaps at the dealers did mention to go easy, quite a carefull driver anyway and not into heavy baking. Understand about basic physics and how heat pays an effect on metals
  9. Peppermuncher

help

I've just been diagnosed with a warped brake disc. Thankgod its something the dealer has not just made up to get even more money out of me.:blink: Getting it sorted tomorrow for £150.:-o Didn't think that it would happen, always thought that they were designed and engineered for the job that...
  10. Peppermuncher

Manual or DSG

I'm going to have to fall on the no side. I had an Ibiza Fr DSG last year. (different car i know?!) The DSG was excellent for town driving, no bloody piddling around clutch 1st, clutch 2nd, brake. Stop, clutch 1st, you get the drift. Very repetitive. Anyhoo! I thought it was very...
  11. Peppermuncher

Victory over smarmy VW service manager!

Excellent! :lol: I love getting one over the dealers.:cartman:
  12. Peppermuncher

Common Faults with Seats?

:censored:ing ABS Pumps!!!! Not the cheapest to repair/replace :ban:
  13. Peppermuncher

Help, FR front bumper

I've done the same, the garage just swapped the lights over.
  14. Peppermuncher

eibach sportline question

I got mine fitted by the local SEAT dealer for only £160 inc. alignment. (Very cheap) Mine is only a a stylance but still an improvement on the ride, actually a nicer ride. Car doesn't crash and wallow any more. A much more steady progression on the suspension. Also asked the mechanic about...
  15. Peppermuncher

Sportlines! Wow!

Before http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=525&pictureid=1485 http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=525&pictureid=1483 http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/picture.php?albumid=525&pictureid=1484 After...
  16. Peppermuncher

Sportlines! Wow!

Sorry for bringing this up again, just gotton some sportlines fitted! :funk: I know i've only got a piddly 1.6, but the look and the ride is so much better. Doesn't seem as crashy even compared to my old softer springs. Had to take my usual trip home. Good combination of dual carrage ways...
  17. Peppermuncher

My new purchase :)

Just looking at those pics side by side shows how much better looking the SEAT is. :D Golf is a good car sure but my god its dull! At least it doesn't look chavvy like all the new audi's, One last thing, imight be the only person on the planet but i'm not an admirer of white cars. It...
  18. Peppermuncher

Just ordered my new FR - couple of n00b questions

Sorry to bring up the subject again, but on the mobility thing. I can fully understand why people get annoyed by the mobilty scheme. Alot of people on here work very hard and make alot of sacrifices to own a car, especially if you can be forking out £18k minimum. So for someone to recieve...
  19. Peppermuncher

Standard equipment on FR ?

I got a new cambelt fitted by the dealer just last october, did the whole thing (whatever is needed, I don't know?) All done for £220 which i thought wasn't too bad.:) Mine is only a 1.6, don't know if it make any difference upon engine/model.:shrug:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.