Search results

1. Altea Speedo Accuracy

are you saying on the 225 tyres, when the speedo said 70 the road angel said 77? paul
  2. Few Queries re my new Altea

My wipers work really well no light for cruise im afarid CD player will say MP3 on the front if it will play them take off is never "jerky" in mine Paul
  3. Really Embarrassing Fog Light Question

the fogs will only come on when the side lights are on. try turning them on and the pull the dial Paul
  4. Air-Con Not Working

If the AC symbol flashes then it needs a regas probably Check what the outside temp says, is it accurate? if its reading wrong then the sensor in the wing mirror needs replacing, this can cause the AC to play up Look at the fuses on top of the battery, there will be a 30A on the far right of...
  5. 18255 ABS Fault

i have version 311.2 of vagcom, if i had a newer version do you think it would scan the abs controller? Paul
  6. 18255 ABS Fault

my vagcom wouldnt scan the ABS controller for some reason Paul
  7. 18255 ABS Fault

Have had the TCS light on the dash for a couple of days and finally got round to plugging VAG com in. The fault i get is. 18255 Please check DTC memory of ABS controller P1847-000 Intermitent. I am guesing this is the reason for the TCS light to be on. Does anyone have any ideas...
  8. altea OBD port

cheers for the quick response Paul
  9. altea OBD port

Can someone tell me where the OBD port is on the Altea? Paul
  10. Dipstick - Crap?

i agree, on the altea, the dipstick is black in colour and its hard to see the oil level Paul
  11. My View on Parkstone Motor Company

Sounds like you are short staffed to me. Paul
  12. My View on Parkstone Motor Company

I think you need to check the grammer before you send that. It's dreadful Paul
  13. Altea DSG Economy?

i have seen 55mpg out of my altea dsg on a run cruising at 70mph it only has 8k on the clock too so i am hopeing things can improve a bit more too i constantly see 50-52 on a long run, this is with the 17" wheels too Paul
  14. Quite a serious problem i have i think

hair dryer every time mate. Makes vinyls come off easy Paul
  15. I love my wifes altea

well done mate. I must agree i love the DSG, sol glad i paid the extra. Paul
  16. driving an altea dsg in the snow

I have got an altea 2.0tdi dsg sport with the 17's and although it isnt snowing yet, i guess it may do over the next few months if we are lucky. Does anyone have any experience of driving the DSG in the snow. As far as i am aware you cant drive off in second? The best you could do i...
  17. Sidlow SEAT near Gatwick

We picked up our eclipse blue altea yesterday and we received first rate service from Graham at Sidlow. I would recommend anyone to give Sidlow a try. Sidlow and graham where very professional throughout the whole buying procedure, which took us about two weeks to complete what with arranging...
  18. Off to look at a cordy tonight

a garage round the corner has this one for sale http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/www/dealerservices_photoad.asp?did=13270&pageid=1&id=200641253574115 did you look at this one by any chance? it cant be too far from where you live? i drive past this one every day on the way to work Paul
  19. 2.0tdi or 1.9tdi

think i need to go for a test drive in a DSG. Paul
  20. 2.0tdi or 1.9tdi

cruise control is a must and the usuals such as air con, cd player are too. from what you have said above parking sensors are an option. i shall keep my eye out for one that has those. I have never driven an auto for far. i have always been of the mindset that i will always have a manual...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise