Search results

1. belfastchris45

Help identify this engine part

you are spot on, much appreciated
  2. belfastchris45

Anyone ? It's the round grey part with a clip on the top of it. In the engine bay it sits behind the high pressure fuel pump. Any help would be great
  3. belfastchris45

Hi all Recently sold my cupra and the new owner has got an engine management light (not a good start to ownership) he checked and seen the clip was lose in the pic. What is the part ? It sits just in behind the high pressure fuel pump.
  4. belfastchris45

Rear caliper snapped brake line

Cheers for all the comments. Feel like such a tool for braking it. Piston with sized so was all over the place trying to get it to go back in
  5. belfastchris45

Rear caliper snapped brake line

Hi there I was replacing the disc and found the piston to be sized. A lot of swearing and blood I got it back in, but the brake line has snapped off right where it connects to the caliper Do I need to replace the full line, from front of car to rear, or any idea what part I need to fix...
  6. belfastchris45

Devils Own Water Methanol Injection

The one closest to the IC. It gives the spray chance to evaporate into the air before the Throttle body
  7. belfastchris45

Air con compressor

I just removed my aircon and pump. Took a max of 2 hours and thats with removing the full front end.
  8. belfastchris45

I had a standard intercooler when i ran the logs....under partial boost i could see 4-8c bellow ambiant. On full WOT it was about + 5-10c above ambiant. I have just installed the arctic stage 2 intercooler, so expect to see ambient or bellow all the time
  9. belfastchris45

yes mate thats the correct kit....i tried multiple nozzles and now use a do3 in the lower throttle intake pipe, i use a bsh pipe that already has a meth bung, and a DO1 (New Nozzle) in the post TB adapter. Seems to work well with no pooling. 0 timing pull across all cylinders when using the...
  10. belfastchris45

only if you run the nozzle right before the throttle body. If you run the nozzle as low down the throttle intake pipe as your can e,g. just after the intercooler. It will be fine. ITs only a very small nozzle and the devilsown new nozzels have a very very fine spray anyway, By the time you...
  11. belfastchris45

No mate haven't had a chance too. Need to get it on the dyno again as just out a new large intercooler in and turbo discharge pipe. The bum dyno would tell me the car has considerably more pickup in midrange. Pretty savage. I don't run the 104 file all the time. Just now and again for grin factor
  12. belfastchris45

I use the quantum consecrate from tps. Buy in bulk 50/50 mix. All depends how much you came your car as it only kicks in at 12 psi. I think a full tank last 2-3 petrol fill ups.
  13. belfastchris45

I have the progressive kit in mine mate. Runs very well. Can run the apr race file no problem at all. Barely pulls 3s. Keeps iat exteemly low which help with overall timing. I have the same twin injector setup. Start spraying at 12 psi and full spray at 21. It's the progressive kit, they seemed...
  14. belfastchris45

intake Flow rate survey!!

Still need to test mine with that file. Will test once I have the new intercooler on place
  15. belfastchris45

Aircon Delete

Got it done. Few hours not a problem at all
  16. belfastchris45

Aircon Delete

I will be getting a dyno once mines done. But yes doing it as less weight more airflow to new intercooler
  17. belfastchris45

Aircon Delete

Cheers man
  18. belfastchris45

Aircon Delete

afternoon folks been search all the normal sites and cant seem to see a guide for this. Has anyone who has done this give a basic step by step ? i thought i would remove it while fitting the new intercooler. cheers
  19. belfastchris45

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Interested. Pm me prices
  20. belfastchris45

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

what you looking for these ?
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise