Search results

1. Moving filter away from engine.

Ben what shield is that?
  2. Rear passenger door wont open!

Evening all, had a search and there doesn't seem to be a definitive answer to my question. The rear passenger door wont open from the outside unless first being opened from the inside, once opened from the inside it's fine until you lock the car, lock the car and again it won't open unless...
  3. Rear door won't open from outside, but not always,

Also got this. Car unlocks all doors fine apart from the rear passenger one. Opens fine from the inside then will open from the outside until you lock the car, lock the car then unlock it and wont open.
  4. LED interior light list.

Cheers mate, the post i saw actually gave the bulbs needed etc so you could source your own.
  5. LED interior light list.

Evening all. Sorry to start a new post but i found a thread the other day listing ever bulb and its type for what would be needed to do a full interior LED conversion, i thought id booked marked it but can't have, anyway I've now lost it and can't find it for love nor money. Any help please.
  6. SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

Very impressive mate. Have you got a link to the turbo your using sam? Any idea what the end results will be with the largeport head and cams?
  7. LCR W.I.P Update K04 Hybrid- F23 Here, mini review page 50

Sorry to hear about this mate. Willy have you got any pictures or info on your 90mm TIP? Looking to do one myself.
  8. Shifter bush end part number

Ok cheers mate, i think it may be 1j0711761b, can anyone confirm?
  9. Shifter bush end part number

Hi. Does anyone what the part number is for the shifter end bushes that connect the gear cables to the shifters? Mine are the later slotted pin style. Thanks
  10. 42Draft solid shift bushes fitting guild.

Anyone know the part number for the actual gear cable ends?
  11. Supersize D/V on K04

No i bought the valve direct from max himself mate, i bought the valve byitself without the adaptors etc as im running a custom dv relocation kit so was better for me, in fairness it cost a fortune as i dont think max did me the best deal and i got stung on import charges even thought i was...
  12. Supersize D/V on K04

Itll be fine mate, im running a mad max diverted valve which is huge and im on a k04 and runs beter than the forge 008 i had was so youll be fine.
  13. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

Cheers mate, does it just bolt straight up or does it need welding on?
  14. matts r- t e c h stage2 lcr ( new parts for next stage for car) forged rods :)

Car looks sound mate. Where did you get the rear tow hook from? Had a look on ebay but cant see that one? Also how have you attached it?
  15. LCR Brembo Nipples

How much did the helicoil cost mate?
  16. SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

Class car mate. Can i ask, how are you going to wire the switch in to turn the n75 on/off?
  17. James' LCR - 2008cc Stroker HTA GT3071r! - Tuned @ Badger5

Ive got an s3 and im 99.9% sure the apy and bam sumps are the same, both have the same level sensor.
  18. Is a 'true' 3" exhaust system better for low/mid torque or for BT?

No exhaust is the best exhaust for turbo'd cars, ive got a full 3" custom cobra exhaust on my s3 and all i can say is wow, it drives better throughout the rev range, no down sides at all mate.
  19. Dan's GTX3582r, 2.0 20v, project '600'

Loving the thread mate, good figures but is that the turbo limit or is their scope for more? Sure the website lists that turbo for 400bhp which i thought was a tad bit optimistic but surely its good for 250bhp?
  20. New Air box and others

Thats the only specs available i believe mate, others have made them from that template so unsure.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.