Search results

1. Dodgy or faulty instrument cluster

Hi all, I was looking around, but I haven't found a definitive answer to this problem. My instrument cluster kinda stays on after the key is removed. The coolant temp light is most prominent, but others are visible too. Does anyone know what the story is with this? Cheers!
  2. **Solved** Drivers Side Electrics

Just to follow this up - it turned out to be the module fitted to the drivers side motor. 19 quid for a replacement, and back to normal now!
  3. **Solved** Drivers Side Electrics

Slight update, I got the parking light fixed, turns out it was the fuse. The door is still dead. Speaker is working, as is the tweeter. Any ideas are most welcome.
  4. **Solved** Drivers Side Electrics

Hi all, Bit of an issue. None of the switches are working on my door, (Electric windows and Central locking). They aren't illuminating even when the lights are on. Passenger side is fine, window button works and illuminates. Also, when I put the parking light on for the driver side, it...
  5. Matrix pipe O-Rings

Gentleman! Thank you for this! I managed it before, but I left the rubber surround out and then lost it... So I need to seal them again.. Fingers crossed!
  6. Matrix pipe O-Rings

Hi all, Very quick question; does anyone know a part number for the rubber o-rings that are used when seating the aluminium matrix pipes into the matrix? 1.9TDI - some of you may know the setup, the pipes go through the firewall into the matrix Cheers
  7. Dashboard Removal

Cheers. To be honest, I can't find anyone who is willing to do it, plus it's totally worth fixing. FWIW the new matrix entrance is plastic, not metal. I see this as a good thing. So, start from the stereo. Remove that and then what next?
  8. Dashboard Removal

Hello all, Has anyone done this before? Heater Matrix simply won't play ball. From what I've read on here, it's strip all the way to the firewall. Fair enough. Just trying to gather information about that job. I'm not paying anyone to for it for me, I'm going to do it myself. It's not...
  9. Heater Matrix Pipes HELP!

As it stands, I've ordered a set of pipes from David in SERE, £55. I believe I have damaged the original ones in my utter frustration. Either way, I don't see it as being a major sum of cash to sort a problem that leaves me with no car. Consequently, my brake servo vacuum pipe decided to...
  10. Heater Matrix Pipes HELP!

Cheers for that, I am aware that's a nightmare job, and it appears that no matter what I try, they simply won't seal properly. Was hoping to avoid going the professional route but it appears I'm running out of options.
  11. Heater Matrix Pipes HELP!

Hello all, Long story short, was leaking coolant and found it was from the matrix area. I have replaced the seals as per other members' advice and now I cannot for the life of me get the pipes back into the matrix without losing almost all of my coolant. Does anybody have a definitive...
  12. Coolant Leak

I seem to have figured out the source, Two lower pipes at the bulkhead, appears to be an accumulation of coolant there. What now?
  13. Coolant Leak

[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  14. Coolant Leak

One more post
  15. Coolant Leak

Hello all, I've a coolant leak, not entirely sure where to start but I'm almost 100% sure its not leaking anywhere under the bonnet. I've replaced the expansion tank with a new one so it's not that. Car is a TDI, 2004, 115k. I did find where the coolant is coming out of the car, however I'm...
  16. Buying advice? 2008 Stylance 1.9TDI

Hi all, I own a 2004 Ibiza 1.9, bloody great car, I'm more of a lurker than a poster around this neck of the woods. :whistle: My sis is looking at a 2008 Leon Stylance model. It's a1.9TDI, There's 64k on the clock. It also has full main dealer service history, which is nice. Basically, is...
  17. Airbag module / ecu location

Fair play, took me 20 mins to remove the door "Sills" alone. :funk: :rolleyes:
  18. Airbag module / ecu location

Thats great, appreciate that. Is there much involved in getting to it and removing it? cheers
  19. Airbag module / ecu location

Hi all, Search didnt come up with much, so just wondering, does anyone know where the module for the airbags is? :confused: Need to remove it and get it fixed, but havent a clue where to look.. Cheers :)
  20. Heater question

Mine is the same, hot or cold, no middle ground unless I make very subtle changes. Surely someone has an idea what this is about?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.