Search results

1. splinter26

Other OEM wheels

Leon wheels will fit ;)
  2. splinter26

Boca Emission Control Light

I know your pain, i had two bocs because of this problem. Bare with it and hopefully it'll get resolved!
  3. splinter26

Boca Emission Control Light

It's the dreaded misfire issue by the sounds of it. New coil packs, uprated spark plugs, and reflash to the latest software with all learned traits reset should hopefully see you right. I doubt very much that the dealer doesn't know whats causing it lol
  4. splinter26

Biggest wheels!

I never had any major issues with rubbing to be honest. Aside from when i had five people in the car and a boot full of heavy camera equipment.
  5. splinter26

Height, a comparison.

Weitec GT Hicon coilovers. Not sure of the exact drop though:
  6. splinter26

Spark plugs

I had misfiring problems with uprated spark plugs and the two separate stealers i used didn't bat an eyelid about them regarding warranty.
  7. splinter26

Sparkplug removal 1.4tsi

Check this thread out: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=380206
  8. splinter26

Biggest wheels!

Found these:
  9. splinter26

Biggest wheels!

I had 225.40.18's on them and it was fine, that was with coilovers. I had problems when i had 235's on where it would rub on the back of the arch regardless of ride height. But when i was back on 225 it wasn't an issue regarding rubbing unless i didn't spot a pot hole. Camber was an issue as i...
  10. splinter26

Fitting Triple R Splitter Blade

This is the only thing holding me back is having to drill the holes. I don't quite trust myself lol
  11. splinter26

show me what you got

I'm starting slowly but getting there. Brushed metal "S" badge up front. Brushed metal steering wheel insert. Pressed plates: Smoked side repeaters:
  12. splinter26

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Also finally did this today: Hopefully my bits for my pioneer unit to be fitted are coming tomorrow. Ended up getting my indicator bulb stuck in the headlight today, can't explain how frustrating that is!
  13. splinter26

Spark plugs

There's a specific tool you can get that makes it a doddle, however it can be done without but its a massive pain in the ass. Either use a screwdriver to lever them out, doing one side a bit and then the other and repeat. Or you can use two zip ties in a loop over either side and pull up. It...
  14. splinter26

Simon: From here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120751545173?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 Came really quickly and with the double sided tape. Can't complain at all. If you want the "Seat Sport" plate holders give me a shout lol
  15. splinter26

Got my pressed plates and Seat Sport holders through. Although for some reason the screw holes were completely off balanced so the holders were wonky.. No idea why the previous owner did that... So i just used the adhesive and stuck with two holders lol
  16. splinter26

Cars to compare a Cupra to??

Tell me about it... :/ :lol: I miss my boc like crazy and part of me is a bit gutted about going for the Leon but it had to be done in a short time frame. Oh well lol
  17. splinter26

Tax is £250 and i get around 30 on the motorway regardless of driving style. Not ideal when compared to my old Boc but had to get a five door because of my son. A lot of fun and 300bhp at stage 1 :)
  18. splinter26

Leon Cupra :) :P
  19. splinter26

Gave her a good clean :)
  20. splinter26

Any way I can get the rear badge off?

The rear "S"? There's two screws in the handles of the interior plastic trim of the tailgate. Undo these and then pull sharply and the whole segment will come off. This does require some force. Then if i remember correctly theres a few bolts that need undoing and a a wiring clip that is easily...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise