Search results

1. Zamot

how do i fit cupra skirts

New link: http://seatcupra.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=52&Itemid=6 Does anyone have a picture of the clip 1M0 853 139 ?
  2. Zamot

how do i fit cupra skirts

Does anyone have a picture of the clip 1M0 853 139 ?
  3. Zamot

Leon brake adjustment

I find it good to turn the ABS/traction/e-diff off when driving on dry road (especially on the track). I have a switch which turns it off (via the fuse). I had some braking trouble on the track when driving hard which I think might be caused by the ABS. Seems like it was overworked, or a...
  4. Zamot

Leon brake adjustment

Is it possible to adjust the front/rear braking bias? How do I do that (where is the valve)? My rear brakes lock before the front, which is scary (if I don't drive with ABS).
  5. Zamot

Which Cupra R front bumper parts to get (numbers)?

I have got the numbers for Cupra R front, sideskirts & Cupra rear bumper. Finally also got the number for the R rear bumper, 1m6807421ajgru. Anyone has got the numbers of the bits and pieces needed to fit the R rear bumper? Are they the same as listed for the Cupra rear bumper?
  6. Zamot

Questions about MAF dying and alternative MAFs

Do you think the MAF goes faulty just by putting the right foot down? (by the way, it is a while since the MAF died, the last ones have just resulted engine running poorly when accellerating, especially just before 4000rpm)
  7. Zamot

than S3 OR 150/180hp engine maf? There might be several S4-sensors/housnings though.. I actually doubt that the sensor is the same..
  8. Zamot

Do not want a larger MAF housing, I am already using the S3 3" MAF. I have a big turbo, and I think the MAF can't handle the amount of air without getting faulty. Was thinking that the S4 sensor is designed to cope with more air than the S3 one, and still is in a 3" house (correct me if I'm...
  9. Zamot

Jabba IHI, Still ongoing

Can the S4 MAF be used instead of a 225hp MAF without remapping? More details about my question: http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=66507
  10. Zamot

Does anyone know if the S4 MAF can replace the standard MAF in a 225hp engine? Or does it have to be remapped? Any MAF/signals experts??
  11. Zamot

Can I download it somewhere without having to log in? Or could you send it to me at thomas_h_(a)hotmail.com?
  12. Zamot

Is there anyone who can help me with which front bumper parts I need?
  13. Zamot

I'm about to order Cupra R front bumper (& sideskirts + cupra/topsport rear bumper), and was wondering if anyone has got the PART NUMBERS for the front Cupra R bumper inkluding fittings etc. I also heard there is actually two different fog light exicting for the cupra R bumper (round &...
  14. Zamot

Seat Leon Useful Part Numbers listing for Modifications

Does anyone have the part numbers for the Cupra R bumper (inc. grilles fittings lights etc)?
  15. Zamot

"Wheel arch vents for IC" > Continued

Thanks.. I guess the S3 ones are different as well? Well the vents aren't that important to me, I just tought since I am getting a new one anyway, I might as well get one with vents. But are there no vents on the LCR??
  16. Zamot

Who's fitted an LCR bodykit?

Ohhh.. Now I see... You british named the 20VT sport "cupra". It's hard enhough to understand all the names/differences without you making up your own names/systems.... :) But then I should get the MY03 rear bumper (if I don't want to do something about my exhaust). Thanks for your help!
  17. Zamot

"Wheel arch vents for IC" > Continued

Does anyone know the answer to this? The reason I ask, is because I need a new wheel arch liner anyway... (Are there vents on both sides of the S3/TT210/225 ones?) I have a FMIC, but I would like to cool down my wheels&brakes more..
  18. Zamot

So there is actually a difference between different years in the Cupra/fr bumper? What is the difference? Just make shure I have understood: Does the standard sport exhaust fit perfect to the cupra/fr bumper (and not LCR-bumper)?
  19. Zamot

Ok, so there is a difference from LCR to Cupra/Fr. But does the Cupra exhaust match the original "sport" bumper then? So I should get a Cupra rear bumper... (Haven't dicided which one I like best on a yellow car). Why are you mentioning "MY03" when talking about rear bumper? Is there a...
  20. Zamot

Thinking of getting a LCR body kit, and have some additional questions. Where can I get the best price on the parts + painting? (links?) (not too far away from Edinburgh) I have understood that with the LCR rear bumper the exhaust does not fit. Does it fit perfect or just a little bit...