1. wilky87

Just went to buy this

Private plate L44. 03 model
  2. wilky87

Just went to buy this

Thats what I thought. It's only done 60k Full history & MOT's
  3. wilky87

Just went to buy this

I was a little pissed off as its was clearly advertised as BAM 225, Dealer offered £500 off
  4. wilky87

Just went to buy this

Advertised as 2003 SEAT LEON CUPRA R 1800 TURBO,BRIGHT RED WITH ANTHRACITE ALLOY WHEELS,TOTALLY STUNNING CAR IN EVERY WAY,FULL SERVICE HISTORY,MUST BE SEEN AND DRIVEN , 225 BAM ENGINE £4995 I was all excited, Low miles, well cared for, and the 225 BAM engine Looked under the...
  5. wilky87

Time for de-cat

Thanks Matty, If this is the case i'm going for the Large-bore Downpipe and De-cat + Cat Back, then come MOT time, change Downpipe & CAT back to stock, Cheers fella
  6. wilky87

Time for de-cat

The standard cat will fit the miltek system for the MOT? Then ofc replace the cat to de-cat once done? I was under the impression the dimensions were different
  7. wilky87

Time for de-cat

Hi all, looking at buying the Miltek Turbo back (DP, De-cat & Back) The main problem is when coming to MOT the car, is it a case of replacing the whole system for the test then back again once done? I'm assuming the full lot would have to be changed, DP to back box? Cheers gents
  8. wilky87

Angel Eye Head Lights

ok cheers, also what volt and wattage? iv sren 12v/35w and 50w, also do i need a canbus interface?
  9. wilky87

Angel Eye Head Lights

could someone point me in the direction of the exact ones i need to buy, sorry to be a pain
  10. wilky87

Angel Eye Head Lights

interesting lee, i have angel eyes in mine (on when i baught car) but i want hids, i was told they wont fit unless i get the oem headlights back on
  11. wilky87

Angel Eye Head Lights

i will happily swap my angel eyes for your standard lights
  12. wilky87

Cheap tyres - should I bother?

disagree with the buy cheap buy twice part, i do around 6k a year and my cheap tyres will last longer, but i agrre if i had the money i would buy decent tyres
  13. wilky87

Cheap tyres - should I bother?

i have budgets on mine, (star performer) :lol: and they are s*it, they do the job and have lasted me 6 month with another 6 month easily will last another 6 month, but once in wet and driving hard they aint much good for traction, but i paid £46 a tyre
  14. wilky87

Best LCR exhaust for a nice Rasp?

the oem backbox inlet is 2.5" not 2.75, can anyone confirm this?
  15. wilky87

sound good? car looks very tidy wayne
  16. wilky87

2:75 into oem backbox my plans are remove centre section, scorpion decat, and 6" jap style back box. may not be everyones cup of tea
  17. wilky87

anyone know the oem inlet size into the backbox?
  18. wilky87

80 - 70mm Reducer

thats right, i have a lcr and trying to connect a filtrer from a ibiza cupra, so that reducer is the correct size to go for right?
  19. wilky87

80 - 70mm Reducer

so i have deffo bought the right size reducer, 70mm to connect to the filter, 80mm so it connects to the maf? i was thinking maybe it needs to be bigger than 80mm so it fits over the maf nicely??
  20. wilky87

80 - 70mm Reducer

Got one of these so my green cotton dynatwist fits (70mm from ibiza cupra) wont cause any problems will it, the fact im using a filter with a 70mm kneck
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.