Search results

1. fuey

wheel arch vent for IC

I've carried out this mod on my Fabia vRS. Skoda Fabia vRS mk1 Wheel Arch Mod Vent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwax0NJTFxA
  2. fuey

Help for those with sticking calipers/ handbrake

For those that are still interested, I thought I'd share my instructions on fitting these springs. http://youtu.be/jq5s6oXAj9k Thanks
  3. fuey

Newbie to claying

check out http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=92683
  4. fuey

My CCV by-pass/ block off

From what I've read it's positive venting, and the assumption that the long "elephant trunk" (read ccv tube) prevents any gunk from going back into the crank case due to the distance any gunk might have to travel. Flapper: what impact / implications (negative or positive) can you see from...
  5. fuey

Detailing open day

how did you get on with this? I've not been reading as much these days
  6. fuey

Ibiza GTi wiper mods

gutted for you. i gave my windscreen a good old wash then clayed my windscreen to remove any tar or sediment. the wipers worked a dream for me
  7. fuey

Ibiza GTi wiper mods

i got mine from flea bay, paid 15 notes in total, one was 19 inches long[passenger], the other was 22 inches long [drivers] one of THE best mods.
  8. fuey

in need of some help

fitted, and after a 5min dodgy stuttering start, all is good I checked all electrical connections under the bonnet on everything, the car is running sweet
  9. fuey

Help......Car Problem

i'll have ur engine off you :D seriously though, just drive have a look under the car to see what the rattle is with the exhaust. could simply be a loose heat shield, or a perished rubber bung/hanger. if the exhaust is going, just grab a 2nd hand mk3 one. there's always a way forward.
  10. fuey

Black Angel Eyes.

post more pics, both night and day. personally, i'm undecided since i'd want to see what they're like in both environments.
  11. fuey

Fuel Economy?!?!

This is what i had on mine... so i changed the fuel pump relay.... (was only 11 notes...=cheaper..) but it's my lambda thats gone. (disconnected it, and the car idled fine = better than when it was connected) Address 01 -------------------------------------------------------...
  12. fuey

Fuel Economy?!?!

group buy on Lambda's? ha :D
  13. fuey

in need of some help

All done. The missus is off to GSF in the morning for a new one TIP: since its fairly cold outside, I thought I'd warm the car up for a minute, hoping that the exhaust would expand abit more than the probe - which it did, and it came loose alot easier. Prior to that, even a soaking in WD40 and...
  14. fuey

in need of some help

here's another check, bear with me for this illustration. if my hand/thumb is the exhaust, is the way i turn the dart correct?
  15. fuey

in need of some help

thank you very much, sprayed, and having tea.... round two in 30 mins Mork - you are a diamond
  16. fuey

in need of some help

Mork (or anyone for that matter), any tips on removing the lambda sensor besides brut force, and WD40? ... seems to be very tight ...
  17. fuey

in need of some help

thanks mork, you're a star. hope santa brings you plenty of goodies this xmas :D
  18. fuey

Stuttering Under Acceleration

UPDATE : :( Eventually changed the relay today, even after re-solding the relay - still same symptoms, so I now have a spare rely for anyone wanting to test their car or buy it off me. Took the car down to the dealers so they can look at it, my gut feeling is a new Lambda probe, but I aint got...
  19. fuey

in need of some help

How many lambda probes are there on the 2L 8v? (AGG engine)
  20. fuey

Stuttering Under Acceleration

well, seems just re-seating the relay, and checking everything seems to have helped. car seems to be running smoothly so far. finger's crossed. at least I've posted pics of the bit's and bobs. hope some one else finds something of use. cheers scos :D
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.