Search results

1. philc

Parcel Shelf Brackets

facebook.com/coverdalevagparts The bracket is £8ish. Screws are 14p and the locking sleeve is about £3 from memory.
  2. philc

Coverdale VAG Parts (Another Dave replacement!)

Hey mate, DM me your reg and I'll sort it out for you after some sleep! Phil.
  3. philc

Coverdale VAG Parts (Another Dave replacement!)

Hi all, We're carrying on the great work by Dave at SERE. You can send us a DM on here, or find us on Facebook at Facebook.com/Coverdalevagparts We'll do everything we can to beat a competing quote. If you find it cheaper, tell us!! Hopefully speak to you soon! Phil. P.S... I've...
  4. philc

Retrofitting RNS315 for Bluetooth

Hey buddy. Still need help with this? I haven't logged in for a few days.... Microphone needs to go up the A pillar, across the roof lining/windscreen and sits in a plastic housing next to the interior light. Message me if you need anything. I've done several of these retrofits.
  5. philc

Phil's 09 Leon Sport TDI

OK, so here's what we have so far... More pics from the auto trader ad: First job was to upgrade the standard head unit to a Seat Media 2.2 that I grabbed from eBay for £200. Turned out to be a DAB model too!: Dave @ Sere Motors sorted me out with the fascia, and I...
  6. philc

Phil's 09 Leon Sport TDI

Hey! I'm actually in Aughton, so even closer!
  7. philc

Phil's 09 Leon Sport TDI

Hey everyone! I bought this 2009 Leon Sport TDI in Nov 16. 40,000 on it and I paid £5300. I thought it was a bit of a bargain to start with, but after a few weeks, I realise it needs a lot of TLC. Going to keep this thread updated with progress. They'll be lots of pics. :)
  8. philc

Expecting Twins - space, buggys and seats

Lastly, massive congrats. :) Sorry for the triple post!
  9. philc

We also have two children sat in the back and my wife squeezes in between them!
  10. philc

I have a double in mine as there's just over a year between our two. It's a britax b-agile double. Fits fine, but very little room for anything else.
  11. philc

Coolant colours

OK. Thanks Andy. I'll do it in the morning, so it should be pretty cold by then!
  12. philc

Coolant colours

Its definitely blue. I've bought 5l of Xstream G30 and some deionised water. Just watching several videos of how to flush out. Is it enough to just to let it run out of the tap on the radiator? I'm just a bit concerned about mixing the new stuff with anything does that flow freely out of the...
  13. philc

Coolant colours

Hi all, I bought a Leon TDi PD140 a few weeks ago. BKD engine. The coolant light is flashing and the level looks a little low. Looks like I should be using G12+, but the coolant that's in there now is blue I guess the previous owner used the wrong stuff?
  14. philc

Center Console

Just that small section of buttons comes out. As above, use trim removal tools ideally. If i remember rightly, there's clips on left and right side. Best place to insert tool is about 1/3rd of the way down. I had to take out mine to replace the AUX port just behind it a few days ago.
  15. philc

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Had my RNS 315 coded. Got it for £200 from a scrap yard. Turned out to be a 2012 model with DAB. Happy days.
  16. philc

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Came back to Seat last week, so today I was fitting an RNS (seat media 2.2), and some Pioneer speakers, BT Mic, DAB antenna and GPS. It was dark by the time I finished and I didn't leave time for many pics. Sorry!
  17. philc

GUIDE: The Mk2 Leon VAG-COM Guide

I expect you probably can do it buddy. I did it on my mates 1.6 CR Octavia.
  18. philc

North west remap

Make the trip to ptorque in Wolverhampton mate. Its worth it. :)
  19. philc

Hobins of Preston. WTF.

Definately wasn't a mistake mate. Must just be me. I know everyone else only says good things.
  20. philc

Hobins of Preston. WTF.

OK awesome. So you promise if I order something you won't randomly decide that you think I may prefer an alternative product and change my order without asking me? Just thought I'd clarify my expectations first...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise