Search results

1. winter tyres for Cupra Ateca?

Is there anyone fit 18'' with ET 51 on Cupra Ateca , with the standard brakes? I really like a set of seat original alloy rims , but not sure if this rim extra 6 mm in, will not be an issue.
  2. Carwocars underwhelming new Cupra figures..

I remember when the first pictures of mk 3 leon were shown in mk2 forum. What a panic it was. "It is ugly front, ugly back etc." Seat engineers have to change something, as it is new generation at the end... But it still seat leon and I am sure it will remain appealing car
  3. Best map for a cupra 290 2016

What about MTM. I saw cupra 290 st with MTM logo on the rear lead few days ago. I know they are doing dicent job (at least with audi), so I guess it worth to google it for local representator
  4. cupra specs opinion

Thanks both, I think to put the cross on pano roof, even more I wasn't aware that it comes with rised temperature (tought the shade and black foil on top of it are enough to stop the sun ) and if it is a problem in UK , then it will be disaster in my case. @Breadly, i'm just curious what is...
  5. cupra specs opinion

it is my turn to order cupra :) I have a quatition with all the goodies I wished , but the price is higher then expected. I really need to get rid of some specs - I was hoping on bigger discount but new rules and price policies are in place (was told by the local seat diller ). And now my...
  6. New 2016 Lima Green FR

Wonderful color ! I love it , it reminds me of matchbox cars I had as kid - some 70's bmw and Citroen ds. Now you're forcing me to think again about emotional red
  7. Bonnet 'Gas Strut' Stays

Looks good. The only downside I can see is the relatively low mounting position on the bonnet , which could be a problem in cold whether. Hopefully the fact that there are two struts installed will help to deliver a force, good enough to keep the bonnet safely in open position.
  8. Help me - Semi slicks 18", what rims to order?

The only issue would be if you've ordered a Sub8 pack with brembo brakes - have to double check if it fits 18" (I think it is possible with some mods but just be cearful and surch the forum)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.