Search results

1. nuggo

Cupra R Front Splitter?

this should help! http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=109092
  2. nuggo

Boost Leak! HELP!!!

Ive been having similar issues on my Cupra for about 12 months now. Persistent hissing under load (almost like a digitized whistle) but its never taken me to limp mode. Have replaced almost every turbo pipe in search of the issue but no avail. Stripped and cleaned the EGR/butterfly the...
  3. nuggo

Soaking wet foot wells!

And i dont mean its anything to do with Keanu Reeves!
  4. nuggo

Soaking wet foot wells!

ok so appears to be going it with the aircon on and not just the heaters! Gotta be something in the matrix right???
  5. nuggo

Soaking wet foot wells!

yes mate it was. I know a couple of the guys there so luckily there helpful enough! Still no idea what it is though!!!!![:@]
  6. nuggo

Soaking wet foot wells!

No its not screen wash as im not losing any and there is no smell. Been to the local dealers today and looked on an exploded diagram of the heater system and there appears to be a part referred to as an water drain valve at the rear of the heater element. Does anybody know what this does???
  7. nuggo

Soaking wet foot wells!

Right guys and gals ive read many threads on this over the last month or so but everyone appears to have different causes and therefor different solutions! After quite alot of investigation and alot of stripping of interior i think iv found the cause. Ive just run the car on the driveway for...
  8. nuggo

Wet Passenger Footwell- Airvents?

xpc91 - did you ever find the cause of this as i'm to having this issue?
  9. nuggo

No Boost Pressure!?!?!?!?

Ok thanks. was hoping to strip mine down today, unfortunatley the weather had a different idea! so gonna try again on friday. have got a new EGR gasket to replace when i do it as seen on other threads that this is recomended.
  10. nuggo

DSL130, when you said the EGR was seized was it the butterfly on the inlet or the EGR pipe? Gonna strip mine down tomorrow and see whats what!
  11. nuggo

how do i remove the egr? Just been searching a few forums and it appears a very common issue but with many different fixes!!! The more common one looks to be either blocked vacum lines from the N75 or a dead/duff actuator. any one know how to diagnose these. as much detail as poss as im not a...
  12. nuggo

Ok, still having issues! Today have stripped all pipes/hoses asociated with the turbo. have inspected and cleaned them all and they appear perfect. So re-fitted and as soon as i pulled off i was into limp mode!!!!!!!! The one thing im unsure of thoughis that there is a sensor on the pipe...
  13. nuggo

Newbie to this

Sorry Bruce. As i said in the first message i fully intend to buy a official Ross-tech in the near future, this is kinda a dry run while ive got a problem to sort asap and limited funds! Anyone else had any experiance of this issue or know how to resolve it?
  14. nuggo

Newbie to this

As far as i know ts a new cable, and everything looks fine on the connector. Had it plugged into my friends VCDS the other day and all was working fine, (with his cable). There is a LED on and it does light up when its plugged in. So im confused, everything appears to be pointing to it working...
  15. nuggo

Newbie to this

OK. I'm just starting with this so sorry if i go over old ground, i have searched old threads but to no avail. I've just bought a cable (Off e-bay, but with every intention of getting a Ross-tech when funds allow) but cant seem to get it to connect to my car. ive downloaded v10.06.4 of...
  16. nuggo

Thanks to a friend who has VAGCOM managed to pull a code today. 17964 - charge pressure control, negative deviation which im lead to believe narrows me towards N75 valve, vanes in the turbo or leaking pipes??? anyone with experiance on where i should start?
  17. nuggo

oh yea its a 07 cupra PD160, BUK engine code.
  18. nuggo

Driving home from work earlier and all of a sudden my turbo just stopped! no apparent reason it was workin fine and boosting away nicely and then it just dropped off a cliff! i pulled over and had a quick look around under the bonnet to see if it was a pipe that had popped off but nothing...
  19. nuggo

Can cruise control be retro fitted to my MK4 Ibiza

Ignore that last post! me being a dumb ass!!
  20. nuggo

Can cruise control be retro fitted to my MK4 Ibiza

Ok so ive looked at the kits on kufatec and im a bit confused! The kits include the stalks, but ive already got the stalks on my car, its just they dont do anything!! So if i buy the loom thats on there for 19euro's would that be all i need to get it working? Thanks