Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi guys been a while since I posted on here but im looking at ordering a Cupra estate purely for warehouse runs once a week, and just general running around rarther than using my other car. I looked into having a carbon addition on contract hire today and the cost of them is just stupid. There...
  2. Online car brokers

How it works it when you buy from a broker is they will register the car in your name against a business address and then they will then send it back to DVLA with your address so it will take a little longer than normal, this is how they can offer the discount as in theory it is being registered...
  3. Online car brokers

I brought through broker4cars and the experience was shocking. I ordered the cars in March for Sept delivery, I rang in the August to get an update and told they was on the boat on the way over, I then sold my current car to to take delivery 1st September. A few weeks before it was due I called...
  4. Cupra 290, anyone?

290 how is that going to work, it cant get the power down that it has already.
  5. Kerbed my 19" Alloy - ouch!

I have done 3 of my alloys on my 4 month old cupra but its going next month so sod it.
  6. Wow !!

I have had a 184 FR diesel in at work on a demo and its so much better to drive than the Cupra, I acctually hated get back into the Cupra after driving the FR. It actually made me glad I was getting rid of it.
  7. Would you spend 48k for this

You can have a well specced S5 for that.
  8. Bye Bye 280

It was smooth because it had drive select massive difference, and its not an sline its an S5.
  9. Bye Bye 280

Yh suppose your right, was a bad experience from the start so maybe looked for faults from the start, some cars do it some don't, I guess this is one of them cars.
  10. Bye Bye 280

If every one liked the same cars the world would be boring, thats my view and input of the car, If people buy this car and have never owned this sort of car before then yes it will prob be fantastic however when you have different cars all the time you notice a massive difference between them.
  11. Bye Bye 280

The problem I had with this car was how long I had to wait for it, I was given many false dates 7 months to build a run of the mill car where is the logic in that?? because of the wait I was expecting the car to be a lot better than it actually is then to get it and be really disappointed, it...
  12. Bye Bye 280

Its nothing to do with the driver, its a just a poor put together car. I personally think the MK2 cupra was a better set up than current.
  13. Bye Bye 280

I have had hot hatches for years and it as now become time to get a more grown up car, I was also looking at the CLA Coupe but it just didn't feel any where near as good as the Audi. People say Merc is a luxury car but for me there is nothing luxury about it. With regards to the new A5 it is...
  14. Bye Bye 280

Well after waiting over 6 months and owning for 4 months I'm now selling the 280, disappointed is an understatement. I fail to see how they can put 280 through the front wheels, it spins like anything I have had before and I have have had most hot hatches. The only nice thing about the car was...
  15. Sold the Cupra 280

Im also getting rid, really disappointed in it, 280 brake through a front wheel car is stupid, its so difficult to get the power down, I have a S3 for the day on Sat so maybe order one of them instead.
  16. Whats the leon 280 really like?

I think I would stick with the Golf R, The leon 280 is lovely but I think 280 bhp on a front wheel drive car is pants.
  17. Cupra bucket seats - worth it?

Deffo have them, they are well worth it, they are heated as well.
  18. Accuracy of build estimates

At least you lot know how long its going to take, I placed my order on the basis they told me 12 weeks delivery, sold my car expecting it the 1st Sept to then be told a week before the car had not even been built or didn't have a build date. It took around 7 months in total. Why is the build...
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Im sure you can do it prior to buid however if they haven given you a confirmed build date that may not be possible.
  20. Dealer can't tell me if work is covered under warranty or not...

Well once you have the car back what they going to do. I doubt you will hear anything from it, he sounds like he has very little knoledge of warranty work, normally you have one person who authorises warranty work so they should be able to tell you.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.