Search results

1. Berg

ION's Mk3 Artic Grey Ibiza Cupra K300 312bhp 340ftlb

Good to see you still have this, been a while since i came on here last, Fair play :thumbup:
  2. Berg

Supra single turbo

They are rising in price very fast aswell especially as prices in Japan are shooting up Most models are fetching £3k+ more than what they were this time 2 years ago
  3. Berg

Supra single turbo

Only on the supra club mate but its not really up to date to be fair I can always upload a few pics here though
  4. Berg

Supra single turbo

Blast from the past, i had problems with photobucket which deleted nearly all my pics thats why they arent showing anymore I sold it and moved on to something more track focussed, but bought another in January, this time a twin turbo Currently finishing the engine bay off after having pretty...
  5. Berg

My Silver K1 & Track 172 Cup

Finally some progress Lol. Looking good, gonna be very light when finished i think I keep meaning to put some pics up but its been 2 years since i had my ibiza now, people will think ive signed up to the wrong club :lol:
  6. Berg

iTB Ibiza Cupra 16v Track Toy - Engine Rebuild, Aero & More Page 73+

Dont get on here much these days but always have to look at this thread when im on! Love watching the videos and the abuse you give the car on track, looks so quick
  7. Berg

Just a type r mate, nout special, just a track toy So far just a badass handling package and a full cage [B)] What size hole saw you used on your rear bumper? need some of that haha
  8. Berg

Spring on the coilover looks longer than my leg lol All good though, ill stick a go pro on the back of mine on track so it can film you trying to keep up :cartman: :1st: :drive1: lol
  9. Berg

Lot of car for the money I remember trying to get away from one at Silverstone in my k03s'd cupra, i gained only 2 or 3 car lengths down the whole of the main straight, so even straight line power they aren't bad and it had me in the corners
  10. Berg

Maybe ive been out of the vag scene too long, but what are these parts? lol Thats a nice list though ;)
  11. Berg

K04 MK3 Ibiza Cupra Track Ready - RIP

Little teaser pic
  12. Berg

Supra single turbo

Bumper is all fitted now, just need to get it painted after xmas, although the fiberglass gel coat is almost i perfect colour match lol
  13. Berg

I can give you help along the way etc if you need it also garry at fish tank ltd on railway terrace is a guru and knows everything Thats where all my livestock comes from Funny how this thread has completely changed from cars haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Berg

Ive got a saltwater marine setup at home haha Its like a second car ive invested **** loads of money in it lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Berg

Supra single turbo

Camera man was expecting it, but it still scared the crap out of him :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BClA3Ez8vqM
  16. Berg

Supra single turbo

Cant say i recognise it but it looks very nice :)
  17. Berg

Youll get your money once paypal read the form you done, as for the insurance, they want your money so its their loss...give them the boot! Clio V6?
  18. Berg

Evo 6 in white, or that purpley colour Should easily have a couple grand change aswell ;)
  19. Berg

Yer i listed mine in parts and accessories so its cheap then list all parts in the advert Most of my body parts went to portugal aswell haha Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Berg

Yer true eBay is only 40p for 30 days though Don't think the group existed when i done mine? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.