Search results

1. w8scc

Race Diagnostics liquid gauge

I'm selling my liquidcube which Iv been using on my k1 if interested, 07766111280
  2. w8scc

Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

Ah.... lol. Ok, so in that case, do you know what coding could be or anything like that? On a seperate note as you can help me, looking at buying a rns510 unit now to put in my K1 and move the rns310 to my tdi. So the k1 has the large MFD all works fine with that. I take it all rns units will...
  3. w8scc

BLuetooth built in? I can accept calls using "phone" button on the steering wheel and also end calls using steering wheel. Plays call through the speakers. Vagcom fix? Thanks again.
  4. w8scc

Thanks for your reply. And both cars were running the above latest software update ? Thanks again.
  5. w8scc

Sorry this is an old thread but wanna see if anyone can help.. did all the above .. got the latest update on there. "Phone" button stills only mutes .. what have I done wrong? :(
  6. w8scc

RNS310 issue

Hi guys. Hopefully someone can help me on here with this as I'm fed up now. I was thought this was gonna be a plug and play job... pff. So here is the story: Purchased second hand RNS310. Believed would be an unplug and re plug job. So pulled old unit out (standard seat unit).. disconnected...
  7. w8scc

CUPRA badge measurements ..

They look really smart ... Worth the £16 lol
  8. w8scc

9. w8scc

:D that's cool will be able to use that anyway ...Thanks for your help !!!
  10. w8scc

Awesome !! :)) don't suppose you have the k1 bit or you got a cupra :) thank you !!!
  11. w8scc

If anyone could get me a measurement of distance between Cupra badge and boot lip and Cupra badge and boot badge that would be great :D
  12. w8scc

P0299 Fault Code

This may help.. DV valve or MAF sensor .
  13. w8scc

P0299 Fault Code

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showthread.php/288055-Error-Code-P0299-Turbo-Super-charger-underboost
  14. w8scc

Well the Cupra will be enough and a massive help :))
  15. w8scc

Hi all.. I took my badges off the back when the Car had some paint work loving and now putting new ones on. Has anyone got the measurements of the CUPRA badge and where it sits on the boot lid ? It looks pretty central .. But a guide would be a help. Same for the little k1 badge :) Any help...
  16. w8scc

Fmic replacement

Can anyone tell me if I have to do any chopping with any of the coolers ? Do I have to trim any bumper. ??
  17. w8scc

Fmic replacement

I need answers ... Hi all .. Right I am about to go stage 2+... I want to upgrade intercooler ... What am I buying .. Is the THS worth it? Is the s3 cooler better value for money considering? 360 bhp.. Does it need the THS.. It was 18c earlier and my intake temp was around 36.. Is that bad...
  18. w8scc

Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

I might have to be there this time .. First time .. Scott wanna convoy? :p
  19. w8scc

Eibach Sportlines or Pro-kit

Defo sportlines.. got them on my k1.. awesome mod and get alot of handling for the money
  20. w8scc

New clutch? Mine maybe on its way out? Costing help please,

.. Hi mate, I live in leicester too. Iv just got my car back from being repaired after i smashed the bottum of gear box on a curb. My clutch was slipping in 5th and 6th on full boot after i had APR stage 2. I decided to do the clutch at the same time. place I got it done i paid £650 for...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.