Search results

1. Porsche twists on mk3 cupra???

ha ha, i had to pay alot to get hold of four fronts but they do fit perfectly in the ibizas little arches.
  2. Porsche twists on mk3 cupra???

just going to put them on bidding and see what they go up to.
  3. Porsche twists on mk3 cupra???

ive got a set of 4 front boxter s wheels (the nicest twists) so all 7j wide so they fit the ibiza perfect, painted cupra r graphite grey all adaptors,nuts,and lockers, going on ebay soon.
  4. Where can i buy Revo Stickers

i tried that too and they never seem to have them in stock?
  5. Where can i buy Revo Stickers

Hi Andy no i didn't find out seems like most people on here have an attitude problem or just enjoy commenting unhelpful comments so i dont bother to ask things here anymore. i did ask amd in Essex as that's where i got my revo map done but they say they seem to run out of stock fast i phoned a...
  6. annoying squealing noise?

Lol well Jamie1 you best sort it out then lol! With your 1.8T! X
  7. annoying squealing noise?

Hi, every time i start my car for the first few mins it makes this horrible loud squealing noise? Does anyone know what it could be?
  8. Mystery interior button?

Lol thanks organic nutter for asking that question I've had my Leon for over 3yrs now and always wondered what it was?!
  9. is there a solid fly wheel conversion kit for a Leon mk1 cupra?

Yeah sounds like a good one csd 19, only prob is its way out my budget :(
  10. is there a solid fly wheel conversion kit for a Leon mk1 cupra?

errrr cos the dual mass fly wheel are prone to failing and for something that isnt realiable id rather buy the solid one and have it lightened and balanced.
  11. is there a solid fly wheel conversion kit for a Leon mk1 cupra?

thanks alot :),thats exactly what i need but its very expensve lol is there one you know of cheaper?
  12. is there a solid fly wheel conversion kit for a Leon mk1 cupra?

Hi, my clutch has gone today and wanted to buy a solid fly wheel conversion kit but apparently there isn't one for a Leon mk1? Would an octovia one fit mine? As they are both auq engines? But would it make a difference as my Leon is a 6 speed box?
  13. removing air con pump.

:confused:???????:confused:
  14. removing air con pump.

hi all. im going to be removing the air con soon ive got the smaller belt and have done a search and have read up on what to do but was just wondering what do you do with the electrical plug that is on the air con pump and do you get any fault codes doing this?
  15. air bag slip ring question?

got hold of a new slip ring this week from a breakers, fitted it today cleared the fault code job done. Finally got it sorted no more air bag light :)
  16. Help!! EPC light wont go away!!!!

Finally got this sorted, orderd a new cruise contol switch and a rear light bulb holder coz the rear washer jet pipe had come apart in the past and every time you sprayed the rear washer jet it got the bulb holder wet in the boot,dont no if it was the switch or the holder that fixed this as put...
  17. air bag slip ring question?

so can this be done just by buying the disc and cable or would i have to pay for the extended version?
  18. Help!! EPC light wont go away!!!!

:confused:???????????????:confused:
  19. air bag slip ring question?

cool its got to be worth a try! lot cheaper than a new slip ring! just trying to get rid of all my fault codes before i get it mapped agen with all my hybrid parts! you going hybrid??
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise