Search results

1. oneofthetwins

LawrieIbizaMk4's Ibiza Cupra TDi *Coilovers!*

The red wheels are helliya sexy :)
  2. oneofthetwins

Pixie's Ibiza Cupra (Poo Fanda) *More Pix*

Cars looking nice :) love the bra ;) if its just some panels that have faded can you not just get them resprayed instead of the whole car? true it might be noticeable eh..
  3. oneofthetwins

My Polo GTi - Big Update

Ha full of the compliments lads lol i like it something weird n turns heads plus its just vinyl do itll come off no problemo :)
  4. oneofthetwins

AP coilovers

ive been pulled a good 9 times for "drug searches" and "spot checks" and not once have they mentioned suspension even with the adjusters out and its seriously low. true one cop did say i like the good old vag cars :p
  5. oneofthetwins

My Polo GTi - Big Update

Wee update Just a wee update been thinking about doing this for a while - camo'ing the bonnet!, so jumped down to spaced out in stirling n got some vinyl and set about it. when i started doing it i loved the black (see pic ) was thinking of keeping it that was and maby even do he whole car like...
  6. oneofthetwins

Goodbye Ibiza FR - Hello .:R32.....

ha just made sence, i had the polo at the fc last week mind you saying you had a fr.. as said before looking awesome
  7. oneofthetwins

The Touring Car

not even a clue?
  8. oneofthetwins

The Touring Car

tack me doon road by anychance? :D ive saw you at falkirk before, you shouldnt sell it shes a belter
  9. oneofthetwins

Hartosh1's mk2 Golf GTi-VR6 Project Nearly finished

Nice wee belter! drop a big lump in it!
  10. oneofthetwins

My Polo GTi - Big Update

Were going to the national meet at crail its in the scotland bit theres a few folk goin
  11. oneofthetwins

My Polo GTi - Big Update

Oright never knew that will do only problem is all be very consious of stone chips i will prob develop ocd lol
  12. oneofthetwins

My Polo GTi - Big Update

Well not been on the site in a while been snooping around other ones :p thought i would update this thread so anyway got her back from the bodyshop today got a full respray done in brilliant silver just like the new scoobs and the bbs's a full wheel refurb in black have to say iam really chuffed...
  13. oneofthetwins

My Polo GTi - Big Update

Well where to start had an mot done on her 2 weeks ago passed no bother then when driving into college a few weeks ago got pulled the the police numberplates were "illegal" got them sorted had to get another provisional mot to prove the plates have been changed, then a week later got pulled in...
  14. oneofthetwins

My Polo GTi - Big Update

So it is a big dirty diesel :p
  15. oneofthetwins

My Polo GTi - Big Update

So it is my bad :) big dirty diesel :p lol
  16. oneofthetwins

My Polo GTi - Big Update

Nah am only joking your cupra would pump this like ad beat you off the mark tho :)
  17. oneofthetwins

My Polo GTi - Big Update

Alex pitty you can go to crail so i can embarress you :) Just saying about the wheels because theyre was plenty of wheel#ores n bbs stickers on it n cheers for the comments guys