Search results

1. anyone after leather interior ?

Its the door cards only guys
  2. 180 Degree 3 Pole Fan Switch

Is everybody asleep.Click link at side of picture that say's get fitting instructions here.:cry:
  3. I just Bought a leon cupra

Oh dear,the little boys have arrived:(
  4. Door lock repair kit

thanks for info.I do not know what you did wrong eitherand would agree that some of the replies on here seem to be most unhelpful,Everybody has to start somewhere.However as a pretty mature version of the human race I have found people like this tend to be immature and nowhere near as smart as...
  5. vag com available

I am pretty sure you need someone with VAG TACHO for that but will check VAG COM when I get in from work.Best of luck
  6. vag com available

Would it not be a good idea to have a list of people with vag com who are happy to scan fellow members cars available.I am quite happy to start the ball rolling,no cost.Am based in Hereford:D
  7. Leon/Toledo HID Headlamp Guide/FAQ

projectors/HID Read all these posts before orderind projectors for HID bulbs.Perfectly possible to modify these lamps without taking them apart and without getting swarf in them.Talk to your local friendly dentist,he will have all the relevant tools.Takes all of twenty minutes with Ultra...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise