Search results

1. Zeap101

MY19 leon cupra st res delete

Dudes Any idea if there will be a res delete available for a new cupra st? Just took delivery and it has the duel filters. And it sounds rubbish! Cheers!
  2. Zeap101

Average MPG

I don't know my mpg but our 1.9 does aroung 550miles on an absoloutely brimmed tank. Mosty motorway work. It needs a 6th gear I think. I'd say my work horse 1.2 3cyl Ibiza is just as eco on average (better around town but worse on the motor due to high revs).
  3. Zeap101

What the heck is wrong with my heating?

Well mines the opposite, ti blows hot all the time and only cold if you turn it all the way to the left. Then if you turn it up a notch from the blue, it goes hot again. Can you get a diagnostic test done on the air con? Trouble is the problem is the same regardless of the air con being on...
  4. Zeap101

What the heck is wrong with my heating?

I've tried searching but I can't see anyone having a similar problem. Facts: Standard heating. Blowers work fine 1,2,3,4. Problem is the temp. It's ragingly hot even if you turn it down to anything less than completely on the blue. Then it gets to cold, but if you turn it up a notch, get...
  5. Zeap101

Kumho, Nankang or Falken for 1.6 with LCR Alloys?

Had nankang - NEVER AGAIN! Never tried falcons KUMHO - Highly recommend for price. Had KU31'S - Great, KU39's - even better!!! I've just bought 4 x KU37's from camskill or less than £250 delivered (225/40/18) and i know they'll be brilliant for the price. I'd say you've made the...
  6. Zeap101

Kumho tyres anyone any experience?

I'm a big Kumho fan. I've had loads of seats and loads of kumhos. I love them for price for performance and quietness. Kumho escta 712's - rubbish but they are really cheap. Also had KU31's and KU39's - both quiet and grippy and a lot of tyre for the money. Rim protection is usually...
  7. Zeap101

Altea 2.0tdi Sport (140) Remap

I'm considering the awsome-gti offer for our family bus. They are mapping all 1.9 and 2.0 pd tdi (not pdf) units for £150 inc vat until end of November. That's just too cheap to ignore. Just a bit of a trek to Manc land.
  8. Zeap101

Factory 16" wheels, can I fit 15" wheels?

They'll fit I'd guess. It's not the altea has brembos! ... and mytyres wouldn't quote it if they didn't. I'd go 16 though and pay the extra. 15" would look like milk bottle tops on an altea.
  9. Zeap101

Freetrack 4 and winter tyres

Ive bought some winter tyres for the altea which are still in the shed. Way to early to fit them yet. I just bought budgets - Saliun Ice Blazers (i liked the name and price - £65 a tyre for 225/40/18), and i thought even cheap budget winter tyres will be better than nearly past it dunlop sport...
  10. Zeap101

Cam Belt renewal

When's the belt due on a 1.9tdi?
  11. Zeap101

Been offered my old LCR back

id have my mark 1 ibiza glx back without a shadow. 1.2 system porsche engine. i loved that car even though it would have rusted away by now. p.s someone please buy my lcr, it's getting ridiculous now.
  12. Zeap101

Altea wheel gallery

Ones that came with the car, SEAT sport BBS jobbies. I love my Altea family bus... maybe even more than my Cupra R.... ... maybe not that much actually :D
  13. Zeap101

RDS' Leon Cupra R

I have silver, but truth be told, grey is my favourite.
  14. Zeap101

To badge or de badge?

agree
  15. Zeap101

Brake options?

He may be able to, mine came from jabba. You can go through ap racing direct though.
  16. Zeap101

Brake options?

Bah, you're nuts or have too much money
  17. Zeap101

Brake options?

Jesus, those are still not cheap. If you don't want fast road setup then wont eurocarparts online be the cheapest? Plain discs and eicher or pagid pads perhaps. They'll do the job. If you had big cash i'd say AP 2-piece discs (very light) and ferodo pads but set aside £700
  18. Zeap101

To badge or de badge?

I have just the 'cupra r' on the rear - removed the LEON, and kept the R on the wings. I think this looks best (half and half i suppose). I personally thing it looks bear without some badges.
  19. Zeap101

RDS' Leon Cupra R

I agree, there's no way I can get 260hp on awsomegti rollers... then fit a 3" d/p, sports cat and full miltek followed by mao tweak to suit and be 2hp down! Infact, I want my money back!
  20. Zeap101

RDS' Leon Cupra R

Dude, don't get caught up with bhp figures. If you used a different RR and it said 280hp, would it really make any difference? Your car would still drive the same. It's all just flannel anyway. Mines got 3.4hp more than yours etc etc. I've had a look at my history and my car was RR at...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.