Search results

1. Weitec adjuster nut

Gees expensive way to go about it
  2. Weitec adjuster nut

Did you get this sorted I've got the same problem...Thanks
  3. cupra FV05 EWF info

Cheers mate...Will check all that...Just can't do the scan... Was kind of hoping it would have been someones on here at some point and they could have said it was well looked after but I knew it was a long shot.
  4. cupra FV05 EWF info

Its already priced quite well but yes cambelt etc would be first thing to do and then I can do the service myself and yes I would want more off the price due to the risk factor involved. Will have a look see if I think its been cared for.
  5. cupra FV05 EWF info

Is at a garage and has been taken in as a part ex on something so they probably weren't bothered about the history. Only a couple of miles from my house so going to see what the score is with it.
  6. cupra FV05 EWF info

Anybody know this cupra...Going to look at it but theres no history wandering if anybody knows of it on here. Don't really like buying cars without any history. Cheers
  7. Ibiza cupra tdi Brake question

Its ok better to find out now...Just happened to spot it on a pic and I've looked at them lots of times was just going over them before arranging a viewing. Well at least the owner know as he believes there standard fit I'm sure.
  8. Ibiza cupra tdi Brake question

Cars only on 38k problem is price was already at the top end because of this and it being a late model...Also I've haggled the price down quite a bit not sure how much extra lea way is in there then there the hassle of trying to source some brakes etc and fit them which like you say is a pain...
  9. Ibiza cupra tdi Brake question

Ok Buddy cheers for the info much appreciated...Bit of a bummer as I thought I'd found a good un...One of the main selling points of the cupra was the brakes so kind of defeats the object to buy a cupra without the ap racing brakes surely. Is strange like I say as the mileage is real low.
  10. Ibiza cupra tdi Brake question

wow glad I spotted...Bloke sounds really genuine...and like I said very low mileage so I think he'll be shocked I'm guessing he didn't know.
  11. Ibiza cupra tdi Brake question

Heres a pic of them...Everything else looks like its a cupra so any reason why the calipers are different. What do you think Badger
  12. Ibiza Cupra Tdi

Can't believe how clogged that egr is...crazy.
  13. Mk4 Ibiza Cupra

Looks good.
  14. Sam's Candy White Ibiza 2007 Cupra

Wow didn't know they did white looks great.
  15. Advice on buying high mileage Cupra TDI

got a little lupo thats on 156k...
  16. Mk4 Ibiza Cupra

Looking the business....
  17. Ibiza cupra tdi Brake question

Arrgh won't let me post the picture until I've done 15 posts arrgh
  18. Advice on buying high mileage Cupra TDI

Shouldnt be a problem if maintained well
  19. Ibiza cupra tdi Brake question

Did all the ibiza cupra Tdi's come with the seat sport red brake calipers. Got pics here of one I was going to see but noticed the brakes aren't red. Its a very late 07 model and the guy assures me they are the 4 pot brakes but I don't want to travel if they are not. Cars done low mileage...
  20. How do how do (reply problem)

Right will try and get round to reading the rules over the weekend, just trying to mix too much car searching with work at the mo.... thanks for the help... be back in a bit....
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.