Search results

1. What stereo is this and can I run rear view cam to it?

2q's, what stereo is this and can I fit rear view camera to it? I've been offered it for a £100 and wondering is it worth it
  2. How much should I be looking at for a full btcc kit.

Ask David at sere, best prices, I've seen his genuine seat stuff cheaper than repro
  3. 110 TDI MAF Question

only one place to go, repro are not worth it, i bought 2 then a pierburg, all crap, contact david at sere northern ireland, on dealers page on seat cupra homepage, he'll get it cheaper than any other dealer and give crazy little postage on it. give him chassis number of your car, hell tell you...
  4. 110 TDI MAF Question

theres 2 different types, one has a couple of wee metal spikes when you take out of main maf housing the other has a circular plastic film type thing, i think the circular one was a replacement for the other type. what miles is on your engine? egr, inlet manifold and turbo can get filthy...
  5. Condensation on the inside

:redface::lol:
  6. puttiing rear electric windows/mirrors in leon

anyone done this conversion?
  7. Occassional non-start

lol, they do know! :)
  8. Occassional non-start

yep i realise that boss, im just saying, its probably the cause of your problem too- if it happens again just ht starter couple of times with something heavy, im sure itll work a treat. i have to take mine off soon, its becoming a pain :)
  9. Mats & Fixings Question

i dont think they are available any more, david @ sere (in dealers section on here) has always been good at getting me my stuff, i enquired today, he said the same things, oval connectors type mats arent there, they were the last year or something, only the round ones available, im just getting...
  10. Tinkering with Electric Mirrors

just wondering- did this ever work? do you have to replace the under dash convenience unit?
  11. what can I do with my genuine vagcom to my mk1 leon

cool- just did that! pass window works one touch up, one touch down, but drivers will do one touch down but has to be held to go up? any ideas?
  12. what can I do with my genuine vagcom to my mk1 leon

hi guys looked through all 10 pages on here, was hoping there would have been a stickyon what I could do with my 2005 tdi. Id like to get the windows going up on one touch etc etc .......... cheers shane
  13. wheres the vagcom thread for settings in leon?

ok will do, any other cool things i can do?
  14. Occassional non-start

before you go get a new starter, do what ive had to do to check if its just sticking, as you open engine bay, look down to bottom right of engine, follow the battery cable down to the starter motor and hit it a couple of taps with something heavy. i was worrying about getting new switches etc...
  15. wheres the vagcom thread for settings in leon?

not sure i even have an alarm? how do i know? i dont have the wee button have way down the drivers pillar?
  16. wheres the vagcom thread for settings in leon?

guys wheres the thread with all the how tos for vagcom settings in car like one touch windows etc? been hunting all day and I bet its sitting somewhere so easy :)
  17. Drumming noise/vibration from front - odd problem, any ideas?

my last leon turned out the plastic cover underneath the engine was vibrating ?
  18. accident damaged leon- brake problems

hi guys, bought me a damaged repairable 05 leon, and he brakes are the only thing im not sure about, the symptoms are a very hard pedal and yet crap brakes! vag through up the following codes- what you think? Address 03: ABS Brakes Labels: 1C0-907-37x-ABS.lbl Part No: 1C0...
  19. changing service interval ahead of schedule

yep should work no bother! :)
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.