Search results

1. DanLewis1991

Want to go lower!!

Where could I get the custom springs, and how much am I looking at??
  2. DanLewis1991

Want to go lower!!

I've got 120mm raceland coilovers. I've taken the adjuster cups out of the rear coils but it still doesn't seem too low! Also have the weight of dual subs in the boot! How could I make the back lower?
  3. DanLewis1991

Tints, yay or nay?

Heres mine ^ 75% on the rears, 50% on the fronts :)
  4. DanLewis1991

New wheels

Anthracite 17" Skoda Octavia VRS Alloys with Ultra Low Profiles ;) Funnily enough i have a set for sale :O haha
  5. DanLewis1991

Coloured Dials?

Taking all the L.E.D's out and soldering new ones in mate. Very hard job inless you know what you're doing!
  6. DanLewis1991

vertical rear wiper

hmm good question mate. not too sure how you'd go about doing it though? in my opinion the Ibiza's look 100x better dewipered anywayyy! Before: After: (With a few more subtle changes;))
  7. DanLewis1991

Front bumper change

thats not the fr bumper! its the standard 1.4 facelift sport bumper. i have bought that exact one as i needed a new one!
  8. DanLewis1991

New Style Angel Eyes

i thought that mate, but the garage said they were ****ed, not sure how! but hes a mate doing it and i know he wouldnt say i needed new ones inless i really did
  9. DanLewis1991

New Style Angel Eyes

And chris, head on with a van in Henllys lanes :( 50/50 faults, both locked up on the gravel and hit each other badly! left my car with £2000+ worth of damage :(
  10. DanLewis1991

New Style Angel Eyes

have ordereddd :) will be sure to post picturess!
  11. DanLewis1991

New Style Angel Eyes

think im definately getting them mate! my car was involved in a crash and needs two new headlights and seat want £320+VAT so i think im going to go with these instead :)
  12. DanLewis1991

New Style Angel Eyes

post a few pics up mateee?
  13. DanLewis1991

New Style Angel Eyes

does anyone have these? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-Ibiza-02-06-ANGEL-EYE-DRL-LED-HEADLAMPS-HEADLIGHTS-/300427880640?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item45f2e5a8c0 think i might buy them :)
  14. DanLewis1991

New Grills

hey all, had a slight accident which has resulted in me needing the 3 grills below: does anyone have a part number and prices for the parts? its the 1.4 16v sport Thanks, Dan
  15. DanLewis1991

chequered 'S' badge

what have you tinted your headlights with mate?
  16. DanLewis1991

Before and After Pictures

callipers are bright red mate :) sets it off really nice
  17. DanLewis1991

thanks mate :) really have tried my best on this car :)
  18. DanLewis1991

nope lmao! was just pulling into the car park! those skid marks are just lined up pretty well :P
  19. DanLewis1991

i would consider it for the right price... i paid £200 for the wheels, £100 for the refurb(which could do with a slight bit of touching up to be honest) and over £200 for the tyres which have done less than 400miles... if anyone was to offer me £400, i'd think about it, but no less :)
  20. DanLewis1991

always had a soft sport for the 3 series mate! you only live oncee! im young and can afford to do it so why not :O
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise