Search results

1. Black20VT

Dial broken :(

So, does anyone know how easy it is to get behind the dash to see why the dial isn't working?
  2. Black20VT

Hi all, I'm planning to fix this at the weekend, as now the weather has changed, really need to be able to direct where the heat/cold air goes, be it windscreen, footwell etc. But as the dial turns without actually changing the air-flow, just looking for help with anyone else who may have had...
  3. Black20VT

Anyone, no-one?
  4. Black20VT

Apologies for digging up an oldish thread, but how easy is it to replace? It's just I was turning my dial to windscreen, then bang, something broke and now it is spins freely and I can't change where the air is directed. Anyone had to do this before? Thanks in advance, Chris.
  5. Black20VT

Clutch Pedal Snapped. GUIDE

Don't panic, sussed it. The end of the clip needs 'tweaking'. Getting it welded tomorrow and back on the wagon tomorrow all being well! Great thread, saved me a few quid! :clap:
  6. Black20VT

Clutch Pedal Snapped. GUIDE

Mine went 80 miles from home last night [:@] Any tips of how to get the clip off to get the pedal out? We've had 2 people trying, but still can't get the bu66er off! :wtf: Also, is there a link to the ELSA images or anything?
  7. Black20VT

Volume Control Fooked

Me neither. After the original joy of pulling it whilst turning it to get a result, this is now also failing.
  8. Black20VT

Volume Control Fooked

It's been like it for about 6 months now. Was fine, but now, being rough or gentle (oohh errr) makes no difference, it's determined to stay at or around 0! I was wondering if it's the connections?
  9. Black20VT

Volume Control Fooked

Hi all, For some reason, my volume control on my stereo is shafted. When I turn it up, it jumps down, very often to 0 and I've have to start again. It's getting really frustrating now, as it's sooo difficult to turn up. :censored: Any idea what it could be? To me it sounds like a dodgy...
  10. Black20VT

Upgrading stereo

Well, I just disconnected the rears and replaced them with a powered Pioneer sub. The front speakers aren't too bad, but just adding a powered sub for about £60 did the trick for me. Cheap and very happy with the results! My Mrs also has a Civic and I've a better balanced sound. So much so...
  11. Black20VT

T1-R's or GSD3 F1's?

The prices I gave were the best I could find either online or at local dealers. So it's fair in that I listed the cheapest I could find either of them be it online or local and that includes a £10 voucher I've got for Blackcircles. In the end, I ended up ordering F1's, as I found a local dealer...
  12. Black20VT

T1-R's or GSD3 F1's?

Unless I've missed it, they don't do fitting aswell do they?
  13. Black20VT

T1-R's or GSD3 F1's?

Also, what does the 'XL' stand for on the F1's, as there seems to be 2 models.
  14. Black20VT

T1-R's or GSD3 F1's?

They're good prices, but then have to pay to get them fitted. How much do places charge to just fit tyres? I've no idea :confused:
  15. Black20VT

T1-R's or GSD3 F1's?

Gotta get 2 new tyres for me car and can get the Proxies for £110 (Black Circles) for both fitted, or £150 (Local Dealer) for F1's fitted? I know there have been lots of discussions, but what would you lot go for? FYI - I've currently got F1's and I'm running Custom Code.
  16. Black20VT

MOT Failure - New discs & pads all around?

Is it recommended to do a full bleed on a changeover? Also, what are Ferodo discs like? Cheers,
  17. Black20VT

does anyone know of this car?

I love them wheels too. Anyone any idea what they are?
  18. Black20VT

Exactly, this is my concern. Personally, now this is just my opinion, the front pads are the only thing that actually need replacing. I've just got off the phone to them and they want £189.53 for the front discs and pads fully fitted and £146.97 for the rear discs and pads fully fitted...
  19. Black20VT

As for replacements, putting cheap stuff on the rear should be ok, but was looking to use Ferodo discs and pads on the fronts? What about brake fluid, any recommendations? FYI - The car is remapped, so needs something better than standard.
  20. Black20VT

My car just failed it's MOT on brakes and apparently new discs and pads are needed all round? Here's the details from the certificate: 001 - Front (both on inside edges) brake discs excessively pitted 002 - Rear (both) brake disc excessively scored As a result, I've got to try and get...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise