Search results

1. tmjns796

Ignition live in the engine bay

Back of the alternator should be ign live?
  2. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

so 18+ months on I am still yet to fit my lcr splitter, going to have a go at it tomorrow I think. fitted HID's to the dip beam last weekend and I am happy with them. main beam on order. Ive also fitted LED no. plate and side lights :-) been busy with my BMW's the last couple of years, time the...
  3. tmjns796

custom Vinyl Roof Pics mk2 leon pref....

Hi, i am thinking about putting a carbon effect roof vinyl on my silver leon mk2, i was wondering if anyone has any pictures or cold possibly take some for me and i will be your friend :D If anyone can photoshop a few pics for me, that would be amazing too! thanks Tom
  4. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

I will get you a pic of where the bolts go when i take it off masterkm. What do people think about carbon vinyl wrapping over the roof? im guessing you put it on the inside of the 'rail' type things going from the a pillar to the rear quater? tuck it in the windshield ledge and behind the boot...
  5. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

Fitted my K7N 57i kit this morning, to be honest i cant feel any difference in the way it drives, revs pick up the same, sounds pretty much the same, jist a bit louder on tickover, and a woosh noise when the un-used presurised air goes back out thru it. But.... when driving back wednesday night...
  6. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

I got the car on the ramps in the end and straightened out the tailpipes, there is a lot of adjustment on the hangers. there is a print on the drivers side tailpipe that says 'toyosport' so im guessing its that make :-) still no difference in noise, just picks up revs a LOT better. needs a decat...
  7. tmjns796

Leon 1p mk2 Rear anti roll bar upgrades

That's a posh idea! I had a look today and it seems the r32 bar is bent the other way, obviously for the prop shaft? has anyone fitted a mk5 r32 bar on a mk2 leon?
  8. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

sorry, no pics at the moment.... M.o.d security and such like. I had to cut some shims so the exhaust would clamp up. Seems fine, no leaks and its tight. Waiting on mud flaps and induction kit. And getting on the 4 poster ramp to fit the r32 arb. I think im going to carbon wrap the black fr...
  9. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

i am keeping an eye out for a lunar grey cupra bumper, i dont fancy geting one sprayed up. This morning i did 200miles and im sure i got 10% more mpg. Also it likes crusing at higher speeds. Back box is on. I got it for 140, with fitting kit. Will get it on the 4 post ramp later and fit the arb...
  10. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

And a few pictures of the car as it is, before the exhaust goes on this week......Needs a clean sorry. Front Fog lamp upgrade, not wired up yet. (still working that one out) De-Badged and with the FR bumper fitted.
  11. tmjns796

EGR removal mk2 1.9 tdi

It does fit as i have not fitted it :-) Reduction of hesitancy and improved fuel economy.
  12. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

The exhaust is from ebay, there is no make on it. i will be fitting this week. Induction kit is not home yet and i am away until friday so i wont be able to fit it until then. i will post some pics of the exhaust in the flesh tho....... It looks like it will all line up ok. im worried about...
  13. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

Got home on friday to find my Golf Mk 5 engine cover had turned up, along with my Allard EGR delete pipe. so i fitted them this morning. Im happy with the results, i've been fro a bit of a run today and it seems like its using less fuel, and there is less 'lag' when going from 50mph to 70mph...
  14. tmjns796

Leon modifications

where did you get those flaps from? im quite partial to some black flaps :-p
  15. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

and one of these ...... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Allard-1-9-TDI-EGR-Delete-kit-Volkswagen-PD130-PD150-/180809885728?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a191be820#ht_1877wt_1037 if it doesnt fit then i will send it back :-) edit.... and why the hell not...
  16. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

Have just ordered one of these ...... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SEAT-LEON-MK2-FR-TWIN-EXHAUST-BACKBOX-3-5-11-05-2010-/110821578936?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19cd7b18b8#ht_847wt_1037 Also i have just won an R32 mk5 rear anti roll bar with bushes on the bay, if it doesnt fit...
  17. tmjns796

Leon modifications

mudflap pics please!
  18. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

Thanks Irfan, I'm also looking at fitting a lcr splitter too, i hear they have to be stretched a bit?
  19. tmjns796

My Leon 1p TDI Reference

Hello Seat drivers :D I got my Leon from a dealer in london just after Christmas in 2009. it is an 2007 56 plate 1.9 TDI reference. I was doing a lot of mountain biking at the time, so i got a second rear bumper to scratch with the pedals. Naturally i replaced my standard bumper with an FR...
  20. tmjns796

EGR removal mk2 1.9 tdi

Hi, are there any 1.9 tdi 105 egr removal pipes around? all the ones i can find are for 130/150's is there really and increase in fuel economy and power? noticeable? thanks Tom
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise