Search results

1. seatcupra2001

seat leon seat removal

hi all how do you remove seat leon rear seats? i done the outside bits but i dont no how to remove from the middle cheers;)
  2. seatcupra2001

manually reducing boost

hi, is there a way to manually reduce your boost?
  3. seatcupra2001

Leon cupra 20VT oil catch tank fitment

cheers guys so to keep it simple i could keep the oem pipe work but split it between the rocker cover pipe and the hockey puck?so from the rocker cover catch tank then to the hocky puck?
  4. seatcupra2001

Leon cupra 20VT oil catch tank fitment

Hi all been looking on here for a fitment guide for an oil catch tank for my leon cupra but cant find one:cry:... can anybody help also anybody know what i does i know it removes oil vapours but will it stop the little bit of oil going through my intercooler or breathing system?and will it make...
  5. seatcupra2001

another k03 to k03s question

or is ko4 a better upgrade?
  6. seatcupra2001

another k03 to k03s question

hi i want to change my std turbo from my leon cupra 20vt i asume its a standard k03 but done some reserch on the k03s by the sounds of it a k03s is a ko3 turbo with k04 internals has anybody fitted a k03s is it easy? and is there much gains? can u use the same downpipe and tip...
  7. seatcupra2001

decat or not to decat ???

im sure ive seen 1 but dont know where u would get 1 :confused: But i need to sort it out lol im poping and banging and boost is going straight up an down :( the code im getting is 16804 - Catalyst System: Bank 1: Efficiency Below Threshold P0420 - 35-00 - -
  8. seatcupra2001

thats before decating :D
  9. seatcupra2001

well i dont know how cause i got the print out from jabba it show's max 245bhp@cv 347nm :p
  10. seatcupra2001

done the decat yesterday running all fine an made a hell of a difference ;) but will i was driving about then the engine management light came on :( thought its was the lamba sensors but when i checked the status on vag com it says failed or incompleate ?? but checked the fault codes all that...
  11. seatcupra2001

i spoke to a gut at amesbury longlife he quoted me £300 for a 3" downpipe with 200cell cat :whistle:
  12. seatcupra2001

turbo intake pipe

lol yea blocked it with a spare bolt and a jubilee clip but its more scattery with the d.v an goes much better ;)
  13. seatcupra2001

turbo intake pipe

im am never fitting a tip pipe ever again :( ive never been so annoyed with somthing in my life until this everything else was easy its just doin the jubilee clip on the turbo it kept sliping off grrrr lol but got it on in the end
  14. seatcupra2001

turbo intake pipe

i got my tip pipe today so i found ways to fit it.. but the crank breather that runns to the tip can i bypass this by fitting a breather pipe? or is it essential to be conected to to the tip? cheers :)
  15. seatcupra2001

Quick coil pack question

i got mine from euro car parts i found really cheaps 1's that caused the engine mangament light to come on so took them bk then exchanged them for bosch 1's with no extra charge meaning i saved the addional £40 odd quid ;)
  16. seatcupra2001

rear subframe bush tool?

lol that would be much better lol maybe thats why it took me 8hrs ;)
  17. seatcupra2001

rear subframe bush tool?

i done 1 side with out disconecting the brakes.. basicly put the rear end on axel stands and used a trolly jack to support the axel but its a big job and a pain in the ass getting the new bushes in thats why i only done 1 side lol so im trying to find some 1 who will lend me a rear bush insert...
  18. seatcupra2001

silicone tip pipe used or new really cheap?

try this http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-1-8T-20v-TURBO-1999-SILICONE-AIR-INTAKE-PIPE-/400111448038?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d28802fe6
  19. seatcupra2001

rear subframe bush tool?

i changed the rear n/s last year using a large socket and a threaded bar but still took me over 8hrs and didnt wanna go in straight :( thats why i want to get a tool but dont wanna spend £60 + for a tool im only gonna use once lol ;)
  20. seatcupra2001

silicone tip pipe used or new really cheap?

how do you fit the new tip to the turbo?
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.