Search results

1. Martin_DSG

Tdi mapped to 180 vs...

its not just the performance side of things. my insurance is less then an FR( everything declared) and quicker.
  2. Martin_DSG

Tdi mapped to 180 vs...

been away for some time. i had my car rr before P-torque remap and it was 155bhp, after the map it was 208bhp. rr at p-torque and AMD both 208bhp. literally just a remap.
  3. Martin_DSG

Millers Ecomax

i ran out of millers a few months back and my mpg has dropped alittle, so i bought some the new braneded stuff today.
  4. Martin_DSG

EGR Valve

cheers guys
  5. Martin_DSG

EGR Valve

Apologies for bringing this old thread to life. But can i just get some clarification. 'emissions workshop' message is on. I have warranty on my car, what will need replacing?
  6. Martin_DSG

Seat badge front and back

cheers, i done it with paint. i didnt bother keying it just a clean and then spray, hasnt chipped or flaked yet. if you decide on paint let it dry for a few hours before putting it back on. i havent done the rear yet, due to the weather i dont want to be standing out in the rain making sure no...
  7. Martin_DSG

Seat badge front and back

As said before, David at seremotors is your man
  8. Martin_DSG

TDIs.. When do you change up?

I let the DSG do it all for me :) im lazy.
  9. Martin_DSG

in what order should i Mod the Leon tdi?

theres more then enough info if you have a search through the threads.
  10. Martin_DSG

New build thread

Cheers adam. Only a few more things to do before ive done pretty much what i want. 1. interior lights 2. paint rear badge(same as front) 3. roof lining 4. new wheels.
  11. Martin_DSG

New build thread

H&R 8mm either side Before: After:
  12. Martin_DSG

New build thread

H&R 20mm either side Before: After:
  13. Martin_DSG

New build thread

Lowered on Eibach Sportlines Before: After: Excuse the centre caps being off. After awhile they should hopefully be a bit lower.
  14. Martin_DSG

Mileage and commutes on your leon's?

now ive got a work van im looking at about 5k a year. currently at 47.7k 06 plate.
  15. Martin_DSG

Driveshaft?

they hadnt fitted it properly and took it for a test drive causing the end part to brake (something about a ball bearing) they payed for part + fitting and its from SEAT so as long as its sorted then im not that bothered. cheers for the heads up. spacers on tomo with pics.
  16. Martin_DSG

Driveshaft?

Ive had some sportlines put on last week and the garage broke my driveshaft (end part?) well they have now fixed it and are waffling on about how leons(2.0 TDi DSG) are not ment to be lowered (mugs). anyway, they said because of the lower springs the driveshaft would sit different and could...
  17. Martin_DSG

New build thread

well.....had my springs put on yesterday. got told today that they have broken a drive shaft!!:confused::wtf::help: they didnt reconnect it properly, fair play they held thier hands up and are paying for everyting less the fitting of the springs. have to wait til next week to get it back :(
  18. Martin_DSG

Merry Xmas Everyone!! What did yours cars get .... ???

i dont think the 30mm ones will do it justice, but thats just my opinion.
  19. Martin_DSG

damn, garage wont fit the spacers. i will have to brave the rain and fit them myself. pics will be up on my build thread once ive done them. fingers crossed they will be just right, 30mm where to thin (i hope).
  20. Martin_DSG

eibach sportlines, a set of 16mm front spacers and a set 40 mm rear spacers. which are getting fitted today, whoop.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members