Search results

1. What next for My Leon FR+ TDI?

Its a lovely car, id say your much better keeping it than getting an r. spend a bit and get the paint sorted and the clutch done and you'll prob be chuffed with it again, and if not you can always sell it on when its back to being mint
  2. What next for My Leon FR+ TDI?

Daz would say give to him for £2500 and youd be happy...
  3. What next for My Leon FR+ TDI?

So you didnt go for the cupra r up at boucher then snoop?
  4. Does anyone know this car?

no not yet, was hoping too see if anyone here happened to know anything about it first. long shot i know but its a free option
  5. Does anyone know this car?

Hi, Just had a test drive in a mk1 cupra r, 2005 62k. Its in Belfast but the dealer bought it at auction in London. Drove very well and its very clean, but no service history and only 1 key so was hoping someone here might know anything about it? Private plate on it: B11 XLJ Thanks
  6. eibach or H&R springs??

have a set of sportlines for a fr tfsi/ cupra going spare here. if anyone is interested pm me details. Covered approx 8000miles
  7. ITG Induction Kit

have one going spare- k04 only, covered approx 6k if anyones looking one- pm me for details
  8. ITG Induction Kit

I wouldnt let it put you off, theyre too easy to install/uninstall and get the cover back on if you need to
  9. 2.0 MK4 Not Possible?

300's doable from both the 2.0tfsi in the golf/leon fr/ octavia vrs etc. Its just a stage 1 map for the cupra/s3 engine or a k04 converison. Either engine is probably easy to get a hold of now days. A lot of people will say the k03 from the golf gti cant reach 300, but its all down the dyno...
  10. Will the Milltek dp from the 2.0TFSI Cupra also fit the new Cupra R?

As the title says, can anyone clarify this please? Same engine basiccally, and the dp from the Cupra fits the S3, which is the same- so Im assuming it will fit the new Cupra R? Thanks
  11. Changing my Cupra today, not for a SEAT

Hi Richard, email is [email protected], email me and ill reply with contact number. It wont let me pm you, maybe you need a certain amount of posts to recieve them too?
  12. Changing my Cupra today, not for a SEAT

Yeah its getting silly with running costs etc. No a vxr turbo would be immense, but they still go for a quite a bit of cash for a good one. Might be worth hanging on for the turbo though. Now I know the parts for sale area is out of bounds at the minute, and I'm not saying im selling...
  13. Changing my Cupra today, not for a SEAT

lol, its not that bad. Its still a novelty at the minute. Ive got my mum's 3.2tt to play a bouut in when im bored- and now that I drive an alto at least the tt will actually feel quick. Yeah ill be saving a fortune, it was the sensible choice really, im just not that big a fan of sensible
  14. Changing my Cupra today, not for a SEAT

Lol, I wish I was that cool...its a suzuki alto, any I officially hate my life
  15. Changing my Cupra today, not for a SEAT

HA! Seriously I wish it was, a polo bluemotion is the sh@t compared to this thing. Yeah poverty they can be real weapons, just for a weekend car they're perfect, but maybe a little spartan for everyday use. Ill be on the lookout for a clean turbo model once I get a few things sorted for my business
  16. Changing my Cupra today, not for a SEAT

Firstly, thanks to everyone for their posts, opinions, advise etc. Started with a 2008 Fr TFSI which I took to stage 2, then changed to a 2007 Cupra which ended up at stage 3. Had a lot of fun doing it but its time to be a bit more sensible and stop spending so much. Ive got a horrible little...
  17. fr or cupra help me plz

fr's are great to tune, had stage 2 on mine. good car and a lot of fun. didnt get beat by a lot when i had it, but its really nothing on a cupra, honestly it doesnt come close-its all down to what you want at the end of the day
  18. Consensus on DSG

my mums tt has dsg. its a 3.2 and its quite slow to be honest for what it is, but im never out of manual when im driving it unless im just crawling along in traffic, its a fantastic setup, although the paddles could maybe do with being a little bigger, on the tt anyway. the dsg makes the drive a...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise