Search results

1. g60jet

Had Enough :(

i used to have a mk2 festa that would do that, never fine in first and second, but 3 and 4 it choked. turned out to be a blocked fuel filter
  2. g60jet

150PD: Golf or Leon??

here's my 2p worth The Golf is better built trim wise, the standard is far higher (my other half has one), its quieter but its VERY heavy. The Leon is more Audi A3 inside due to the dash, but from the dash down is a sad storey trim wise. Engine and gear box, nothing in it as it the same kit...
  3. g60jet

Biodiesel

A PD turbo is between £600 for an exchange item to £1800 for a new unit btw depending on the car, PLUS labour. personally, why bother. you get what you pay for. Most Supermarket Diesel and Low Sulphur Diesel contains Bio Diesel. Stay well clear imho
  4. g60jet

Biodiesel

bio diesel knackers PD TDI's as it fecks up the two vains and stops then from moving to adjust the intake pressure causing limp mode.
  5. g60jet

Leon TDi FR Brake Upgrade

My TDi FR break are doing my nut in too, only started doing it after the pads became half worn (40k)
  6. g60jet

which short shifter for 150 leon?

I dont really see the point of these in a diesel myself. But I believe the awesome gti do one
  7. g60jet

Camera Detectors

its worth point out that All screen mounted devises may be illegal soon, they are trying to bring legislation to stop people mounting thing on the screen and causeing bling spot.
  8. g60jet

Camera Detectors

simple answer dont speed lol, i've got a smart nav system with "safe speed" and a "road angel" i dont use the Road angel its pooh compared to the safe speed option
  9. g60jet

FINALLY - honeycombe debadged leon FR / Cupra grille!!! opinions??

What was the service like as in speed of delivery etc?
  10. g60jet

FINALLY - honeycombe debadged leon FR / Cupra grille!!! opinions??

did anyone get one of these or planning on ordering one?
  11. g60jet

Warning tyres!!!

I think you`ll find thats more to do with having less tread at the rear, you should always have you best tyres on the rear of the car. this is due to the fact that then braking the weight is xfered to the front, thus meaning less friction co-efficent at that rear meaning less grip!
  12. g60jet

Filling the expansion tank?

I hear what you're saying bashful, but I go out of my way for fuel and fill up every 10 days, for me its ideal, however the question is the extra weight/mpg debate!! but im sure I'm doing about the same to the gallon for the extra 10litres you can get in. i hate standing on diesel spilt...
  13. g60jet

Turning a Leon into 4x4! How difficult??

buy a left hocker AWD leon v6 and convert it to RHD if you REALLY need to. there are loads of AWD leon in spain and europe, try autoscott.de
  14. g60jet

Boot Liner

I've got one, I drew round it, cut a massive piece of MDF to shape and used the liner and MDF to make a false floor for my ICE
  15. g60jet

Window Regulator's HELP

get the regulater from GSF and DIY really easy to do
  16. g60jet

Anyone else replacing foglights bi-monthly???

Leave a bigger cap between you and the car infront, that way any stones flicked up should be back on road.
  17. g60jet

auto dip rear view mirror

I've got the auto dimming mirror in mine, but i've got auto wipers too, i want to change mine to a black one. does Audi do one in black with auto wipers
  18. g60jet

Leon ownership comparison

Mine had P6000's on from new, but you will find the tyre make will vary from build month to month. Thats normal these days
  19. g60jet

Leon ownership comparison

Folding Mirrors are standard on the Late FR TDI's not sure about the FR+ though
  20. g60jet

Leon FR Bra

I dont care how "gay" they look, im fed up of stones fecking my paint, especially in the silly road resurfacing season where they put those stick chippings. im also fed up of cleaing welded on bugs of the car. its moe functional i want it for. you cant leave them fitted all the time anyhow. I...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.