Search results

1. magic77

Parrott Upgrade Cable

the ck3000 cant be done using bluetooth only the ck3000 evolution. Hence want to flash my ck3000 with the evo software so later on I can use bluetooth.
  2. magic77

Parrott Upgrade Cable

A while ago a very kind member in Fleet let me borrow they parrot upgrade cable. Sods law since then my PC packed up and I lost all my emails, does anyone have access to a cable that I could borrow Need to flash my CK3000 thanks
  3. magic77

posting in for sale sections

weird not to worry cars sold now doing it part ex as got pretty much the same as private. Will try the parts for sale section later as will have tons of bits left once I put it back to standard
  4. magic77

weird when I went to post in cars for sale it came up with my account no tbeing able to do so
  5. magic77

Just wondering what I need to do to post in the car forsale section. As its time to sell my leon
  6. magic77

can i remove this bit of metal? just installing my eliminator turbo

originally I did not have one then all of a sudden after a service it appeared I would say its a good reason to leave it there
  7. magic77

flashing battery light while driving

well car went into dealer and turns out on idle the alternator is not providing enough power so its a new alternator. Good thing its covered underwarranty unlike the engine mounts for which I need to shell out £230. Still annoying for such things to fail on a car that is less thsan 4 years...
  8. magic77

It's gone bang !!

how the hell can a brand new turbo blow up
  9. magic77

Old/New Speakers...

to change tbe speakers is an easy job just make sure you have loads of gluegun sticks to stick the tweaters in
  10. magic77

well going into dealer Saturday. Had the battery checked about two months ago when I had a problem with faulty glowplug but even then it came up fine. Will see what dealer says on Saturday, thanks
  11. magic77

It's gone bang !!

or on the autobahn in germany like mine did sorry to hear about it good luck getting it fixed.
  12. magic77

Whats this then ??

well tried it last night after I got home as I turned the caroff the leaver moved as the engine switched off but the whole engine just wobbled in the mounts. So it might be that they are on the way out if the valve works. The shudder happens just as the leaver moves to full open. Totally...
  13. magic77

Very odd thing happened this morning Just let home and was driving around 40mph as I accelerated for a few seconds the battrery light began to flash. It flashed a few times and then went away and thats it. Car did not feel any different. All I had running extra was radio, and aircon...
  14. magic77

Old/New Speakers...

just changed mine recently as the front left blew up. Pain to remove the old but fitted a set of rainbow speakers and makes huge difference. If you do it make sure you order some spare door carad clips asits easy to brake them also you might as well silicone the inside cards to prevent water...
  15. magic77

Fitting armrest without removing tunnel??

just lifted it up at the back to cut the hole and mount the moutning bracket then lowered it back on
  16. magic77

Water round the doors....

after changing my front speakers my front door suddnely started to get tons of water in the door threshold. Took the door apart. Retightened the bolts holding the silver metal sheet to the door anad then sealed its edge with sealent. resealed the speaker housings and finally the two holes at...
  17. magic77

Whats this then ??

cool thanaks will give it a go and if it does not work I will be off to the dealer on saturday
  18. magic77

Whats this then ??

thanksfor that will have to have a look. Any ideas if a vacumm leak would throw up an error as I have vag.com and on last sweep had no errors
  19. magic77

Whats this then ??

an ideas what it looks like etc as when I went to the dealer and mentioned it I got a the brainless expression from them as no such thing exists. Look like I might just have to caught up and buy one myself as they reason for shudder was that I need new engine mounts on a car that has just done 60k
  20. magic77

Whats this then ??

could a leak or fault with it also cause the engine to shudder big time when turning off the engine
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.