Search results

1. Tail Gate Opening by itself during Heavy Rain

Just to let you know I tried the double locking method but it didn't work I got up one morning after heavy rain to find the boot open. Hey oh back to the drawing board
  2. Tail Gate Opening by itself during Heavy Rain

Thats a possibility robint but I am going to try double locking the car ie with the Fob first and then with the door handle so the only way the car can be unlocked is with the Fob. This also defeats cloning so I will see how I get on and report back
  3. Tail Gate Opening by itself during Heavy Rain

Good old Tell that's the most rational explanation I have heard about this problem which affects other Ateca owners. Now I have got the gen I will email Listers and see what they say if anything.
  4. Tail Gate Opening by itself during Heavy Rain

This keeps happening to my 22 plate Ateca Tail Gate which opens by itself during heavy rain storms. This has happened 4 times this year, its nothing to do with the key fob as on one occasion it happened according to my neighbour at 0630 whilst I was in bed. I got to find out why this is...
  5. Primary User Issues

I'm booked in at Seat Worcester 30th August for them to investigate bring two keys they said. I'll report back. But, they don't think it's a hardware problem the mind boggles.
  6. Primary User Issues

Unable to become primary user. I am registered connected to WiFi on Bluetooth and the infotainment system is OK in every other respect except Seat Connect can't get past the 2 key set up. Emailed my dealer here is there reply Thank you for the email. I have had a chat with my service...
  7. Mib2 Standard for November 2021 (1810) (not for facelifted 2020 models that are Mib3)

Cheers tell you have played another blinder my up-date went like clockwork you have saved me a few bob over the years such is the power of this forum its saved my bacon few times
  8. European Mib2 High / Plus Map Release for November 2020

Many thanks Tell for the link I have updated my my maps to 1520 went like a dream saved me a few bob. You are a star.
  9. Mib2 Map Updates 2020 (November 2019 release)

Cheers Tell. I safely updated my maps on my 18 Ateca to 1430 as per your link and saved myself a few bob. Thanks again you are a star
  10. How to update Sat Nav, in simple easy terms

Cheers Tell I didn't know that so I might have buggered things up, but everything seems to be ok at present. I will do a scan with my VCDS and see what shows up. Thanks again for your excellent grasp of this matter and your good advice which has helped me out on a number of occasions.
  11. How to update Sat Nav, in simple easy terms

Hi Tell long time no speak. The original card after copying the contents formatted to Fat 32. The updated card was then replaced in slot 2 when turned on it loaded in the normal way. No rebooting was necessary as i am not sure what you mean by rebooting please explain.
  12. How to update Sat Nav, in simple easy terms

My sat nav after upgrade following Stupras instructions
  13. How to update Sat Nav, in simple easy terms

Bedlam, yes it was off the seat site as per Stupras link 6PO euroup 1 I then unzipped it direct into my formatted seat card and replaced the overall.nds with the one from my original map and bobs your uncle I have 1310 on my sat nav. You try it.
  14. How to update Sat Nav, in simple easy terms

Yes it was 1310 I will take a picture of the device tomorrow.
  15. How to update Sat Nav, in simple easy terms

Cheers Stupra I have just updated my sat nav to the latest version as per your instructions went like a dream and saved a few bob into the bargain.
  16. Uploading Speed Camera (Safety Camera) & User POIs

Tell, I am determined to get speed camera alerts on my Sat Nav. So, using https://free-speed-cam-updates.web2diz.net/volkswagen-speed-camera-download/ I downloaded Volkswagen 505.58 k updated 4/2019 and Volkswagen combined 3.33m updated 4/2019 unzipped them both onto the same sd card and...
  17. Mib2 Map Updates 2019

18. Mib2 Map Updates 2019

Cheers Tell your expertise in this matter is much appreciated. You have brought me and others in the same boat up to speed. I wondered what the two speed limits were for. Now that I have updated my maps at no cost and can see how easier it was l am now looking for a simplified proceedure to add...
  19. Mib2 Map Updates 2019

Tell, Although I am very grateful to have my maps updated to the latest version free of charge using my win10 laptop and the Seat web site I am still confused as to how it was done when seat say the only way to update the maps is by paying them an extortion amount of money for them do it for you...
  20. Mib2 Map Updates 2019

https://www.seat.com/owners/my-seat/navigation/ateca.html Tell this is the site l downloaded version 1115 2019/20 which is now operational on my 6PO sat nav. But, included in the instructions is the warning that the maps can only be download if you have Map Care and if not you will need to buy...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members