Search results

1. Cupra137

speedo/fuel gauge issues

Its not on the gearbox at all? For what you've described yes its the sensor, if its missing youll obviously have the problem. and if its broken too. Google an out of car gearbox as it is a hard sensor to see when on the car
  2. Cupra137

speedo/fuel gauge issues

There's a sensor located on the back of the gearbox, very easy to knock if working under the car. It doesn't affect the fuel...just the gauge will be useless
  3. Cupra137

anyone know an easy guide to take the exuast manifold off?

Nope, the manifold itself is the problem, it restricts access hugely. Best go from underneath
  4. Cupra137

anyone know an easy guide to take the exuast manifold off?

Its an absolute ******* of a job to be honest. Going from underneath is the easiest way as the access to the top stubs are near impossible from the engine bay. I removed the turbo and the subframe as it greatly increases your work space (but then I was swapping the tubo and exhaust out...
  5. Cupra137

really sorry, need some more advice

Had it scanned? Any codes to work from?
  6. Cupra137

RE: porsche callipers

Not if you cut each adapter bracket the same
  7. Cupra137

Anyone want to sell me there Cupra?

Thats pretty cheap for a forged ko4...
  8. Cupra137

Front grille badge

Yeah I did see that, however just wanted to double check. I believed it should work? :/
  9. Cupra137

Front grille badge

Anyone confirm if this will fit a mk1 lcr? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221284595980?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
  10. Cupra137

No i dont mate sorry, sold the car (massive regrets). I remember one plate was aluminium and the other was steel as i couldnt get any more alu. Makes no difference as its only a bracket piece. My measurements weren't "exact" i just held each piece to the calliper and trimmed to the correct...
  11. Cupra137

I just made some when i had mine. Got some metal plating and just measured the width i needed and the bolt spacing. Simple enough bud
  12. Cupra137

Boost gauge came without vacuume line

Wont matter. 1mm difference is bugger all on silicone
  13. Cupra137

catch can worth the hassle? best location on stock LCR

I've heard mixed reviews. Some like them, others just upgrade the breather system to silicone piping when it splits, to avoid having to empty the catch can all the time. Personally, il probably just upgrade the silicone if its needed.
  14. Cupra137

what have you done to your car today ?

Spent the day/night pulling the turbo off and the entire exhaust system. God these Ko4's are a PIG to work on! Having real issues getting access to the manifold bolts. Really hoping the stage2 set ups gonna be worth all this effort.
  15. Cupra137

Spacers

Anything hubcentric should be good
  16. Cupra137

K03 To K03s Ibiza Cupra

Spend some extra and go hybrid bud, you'll get bored of ko3s pretty quick. Hybrids a different animal completely
  17. Cupra137

Miltek Exhaust Gasket

The milltek seems to have a centre section (decat pipe) that bolts onto the downpipe by 2 bolts? Has a visible flange on it instead of just being a push over bit of pipe
  18. Cupra137

Miltek Exhaust Gasket

:confused:
  19. Cupra137

Hello Fae Aberdeen

Welcome. Good to see another Aberdeen lad about in something other than a corsa vxr
  20. Cupra137

Miltek Exhaust Gasket

Bought a 2nd hand 3" full decat non res system, will the standard exhaust gaskets/bolt kit be ok for fitting this or will I need different ones? Thanks