Search results

1. ivo098

Tear drop mirrors cover part number?

Anyone can help on finding the part number of the tear drop left mirror cover?
  2. ivo098

European Leon MK1 20VT4

Already working in the car. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq4srAZsGtw
  3. ivo098

European Leon MK1 20VT4

I have not updated for a long time.
  4. ivo098

Cigarette Lighter / 12V power not working?

Car is 1.2 2008 and the 12V power / Lighter is not working. I cannot understand which fuse is for it, somewhere I read 27, other place 40 and I am not sure how to count them. Can somebody help with a picture?
  5. ivo098

European Leon MK1 20VT4

Not much interest on the car in this forum.... Anyway, this weekend I will try some 1/4 mile times on a local track to see how it will go.
  6. ivo098

European Leon MK1 20VT4

Car ready: 348hp 520NM final result.
  7. ivo098

SMF conversion experience?

My DMF starting making noises and it is time for SMF conversion. Does anyone have experience with the SMF kits, which one will hold most power? I need it for about 350 lb/ft I am looking at Valeo SMF conversion kit and National SMF conversion kit for 1.8T ARY engine. Also I found a...
  8. ivo098

Arctic gray vs Luna gray?

Hi all, I have an LC in arctic gray and there are a lot of small marks on the paint already so I want to paint the whole car. I see from pictures that Luna gray is very similar to Arctic but with some nice blue effect in the sun, so I was thinking to change it from Arctic to Luna. Anyway...
  9. ivo098

MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

We will talk again guys when it is official :)
  10. ivo098

MK3 Leon Cupra R - rumour and speculation

It is confirmed here in Bulgaria dealership. They are selling out Cupra-s at great prices, because they are expecting delivery at the end of the year of 4x4 300 hp Leon. It is not known if it will be badged Cupra R or different but we will have 300hp 4x4 Leon for sure next year.
  11. ivo098

The Awnser...N/A cams, are they worth it

From the datasheet higher in the post it seems that adr cams have even higher lift than agn ones. Anyone has results before and after with adr cams??
  12. ivo098

Bilstein B8 and Eibach Pro Kit

Anyone has a picture of Leon with B8 and lowering springs?
  13. ivo098

Hyprid K04 vs GT2871r , Leon 1.8t

Not 400, but good driveable 350-370.
  14. ivo098

K04 EGTs are ridicolous. Not good for high boost and high power.
  15. ivo098

GT2871 is much better option.
  16. ivo098

Bilstein B8 and Eibach Pro Kit

I have had the Eibach Pro kit on OEM absorbers for over an year. I am facing shock absorbers change and I want to know if I put the Bilstein B8, would this additionally lower the car compared to the OEM absorbers/Eibach springs combo?
  17. ivo098

Passenger mirror to go down in reverse?

After a bit of research it appears the cars with factory power seats with memory option have this mirror dip option. My car originaly had power seats but without memory. Anyway I replaced the seats. I will try to research if I can retrofit the passendger mirror dip function....
  18. ivo098

Passenger mirror to go down in reverse?

I saw an ad of Leon 1M pretty well loaded, with leather, OEM Navi system, etc. The owner states that the passenger mirror goes down in reverse automatically and I asked myself is it a factory option or is it an aftermarket mod?
  19. ivo098

LCR black interior part numbers?

Nobody converted to black lining with new parts?
  20. ivo098

European Leon MK1 20VT4

Went to a drag day for a quick check. The car still goes in limp mode above 6000 rpm so my best time was 14.5@90mph, with no boost in 4th gear, because car went in limp mode in 3rd. Still I am happy because with stock turbo I was changing from 3rd in 4th right at the finish line, and now I...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.