Search results

1. SEAT Ibiza 1.8T Pink Edition (aka Crazy Pony).

Hello all, I want to introduce you some Ibiza from Ukraine. Couple years ago I made a post about my Ibiza, which was sold last year. I’ve change it to Subaru…Forester. But now I want to tell you about my wife’s SEAT Ibiza. It was one of the 1st SEAT Ibiza, which was sold in Ukraine in 2006. We...
  2. 205 50 r16 tyres

I drive 205/50/16 + bilstein b12 kit (lowering 30mm). the roughness (hills) can beat the arch liner. turn of the wheel does not interfere.
  3. What wheels are on your Ibiza?

My wife made a Christmas present for me and my ride BBS / 6J / ET35 / 5*100 / R16
  4. Camshaft Schrick 268°/272° how much cost?

Thanks! Not cheap, I should say.:cry: I thought that in the UK it's cheaper, around 150-170 £
  5. Rear Strut Brace

I've brought here. URL: wiechers-sport.de 36 Euro + postage
  6. Camshaft Schrick 268°/272° how much cost?

Hello all, Does anyone knows what is the price for camshaft Schrick 268° or 272° for VW/Audi 1,6-2,0l 8V in the UK with postage to London? Thank you!
  7. Full range of COILOVERS for Ibiza 6L (Mk4) with prices

For my opinion about, if you are not in driving your car in the rally or other races, for example nurburing, you do not need to change the standard suspension. beleive me - it is realy good. If you want to make your car more сute, do not spend much money - buy FK. Want sport ride - buy...
  8. Full range of COILOVERS for Ibiza 6L (Mk4) with prices

Hi, After 1st year I've install TA-Technics coilovers, I bent them in 3 monts. I don think that you should install them. After TA, I've install FK coilovers two sets, do not remember the model. Each of them was bent in 6 month. Right now, for more than 1,5 year I'm driving at Bilstein B6...
  9. What wheels are on your Ibiza?

Thanks! They was tinted in the past. In our country front tinted windows are allowed by law. And mostly 90% of our cars are tinted. But this summer I have to go to Germany at my car, so I untinted it. My wife's car is tinted also, we will not remove it, untill it will not be restricted
  10. What wheels are on your Ibiza?

It is for me? If so - thank you! By the way, few days ago brought additional set for my wife (she also owns ibiza, but only 3 door) that is how they should look at her's car (photoshop), after painting:
  11. What wheels are on your Ibiza?

Hello from Ukraine! I'm using two sets. One for winter and the second for the summer. 1. Winter Rims: Advan Racing RG-D 671, size 16", ET38 + 12mm spacers Tyres: Nokian WR G2, 205/50/16 2. Summer Rims: OZ Racing F1, size 16", ET35 Tyres: Yokohama Parada SPEC2, 205/45/16
  12. Euro Ibiza

sorry for the off-topic question, but what is "euro-style ibiza"? p.s. I'm newbie here and not from UK
  13. wheel question

It is a standard, that is recommended by SEAT
  14. How to change aerial?

Thanks))) and we also have kiss fm radio)))
  15. How to change aerial?

Well, I'm only one day as owner of smaller aerial. Till this day I do not have any problems with reception. And I'm not a citizen of UK. I'm from Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine
  16. How to change aerial?

Thanks for help JonnyH10 and Stiglet! As you said, everything that I had to do - just pull. Just grab the screw with pliers and put in the effort to pull the aerial. That’s how my new aerial looks
  17. How to change aerial?

Thank you for reply! Will try to pull tomorow.
  18. How to change aerial?

Hello everyone. I need help and advice on the replacement of the original antenna. I want to install the short one, like this: I removed the headliner by removing the attachment, and removed the original dish with a lid. But I can not figure out how to remove a long piece. If...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise