Search results

1. grant 123

Seat UK advice,

No and thanks everyone else for the tips
  2. grant 123

Seat UK advice,

thanks, my letter has something along the lines of i will never own another VAG group car again under the current circumstances and i'm willing to spread the true extent of my situation with family and friends, and also on forums and social media sites, i have kept alot of details quiet but i'm...
  3. grant 123

Seat UK advice,

The new gearbox is been fitted as of today, hopefully i should have a working car back by wednesday. could anyone recommend a specific name and position in the company that i should direct my letter of complaint too?
  4. grant 123

Seat UK advice,

new gearbox has been approved, just waiting for the part to arrive now. been without for over 8 weeks now
  5. grant 123

2012 Seat Mii Acceleration and Braking Test

its alot better sounding than other 3-cylinder cars and the performance for a 1.0 60hp engine is quite impressive.
  6. grant 123

Seat UK advice,

ill give that a go, thanks
  7. grant 123

Seat UK advice,

had the car from new and its a 60 plate so just over 2yrs old. been in for numerous other warranty fixes, like the heater fan 3 times, misfiring twice, and a rear wiper issue too.
  8. grant 123

7 speed dsg judder

Mine started like this, which turned into a few false neutrals. Now i have been without my car for approaching 7 weeks as SEAT UK dont want to put in a new box. Happy days
  9. grant 123

Seat UK advice,

we are now approaching 7 weeks without my car, no decision from SEAT as a route forward. Dealer wants to put a new gearbox, seat don't. Nothings happened for over a week now and the dealers constantly chasing seat uk, this is terrible customer service from Seat. I'm paying Tax, Insurance and...
  10. grant 123

Seat UK advice,

i do appreciate i at least have a means of transport, just if i have a chance of getting something i may as well try.
  11. grant 123

Seat UK advice,

So my car has been in the garage for approaching 6 weeks now, its due to a gear box fault and a fault with the fan which is now being fixed for the 3rd time. Fan sorted, DSG gearbox is being a nightmare, not wanting to work properly and my dealer are obviously getting annoyed, i have...
  12. grant 123

Paintwork scratches

i wouldn't wet sand paintwork without a Paint thickness gauge, way to risky
  13. grant 123

Your mk5 plans for 2013

yeh i will do. rather take it off than sell it with it on
  14. grant 123

Your mk5 plans for 2013

Get rid of the thing, Something faster and more reliable
  15. grant 123

dsg mechatronics unit

Seemed to be when the engine/gearbox was cold too, not that it really makes a difference. Parts in so should have it back this week
  16. grant 123

Bocanegra exhaust

Non-res
  17. grant 123

Bocanegra exhaust

i have a milltek, http://youtu.be/kGEtM7D3VaE
  18. grant 123

Fitting cat back Milltek exhaust

heres how mine sounds http://youtu.be/kGEtM7D3VaE
  19. grant 123

2012 Seat Mii Acceleration and Braking Test

Here is a video to give you an idea http://youtu.be/dhxIiVkZJ1Y
  20. grant 123

dsg mechatronics unit

so i'm not alone, mine false neutraled while driving in various conditions 3-4 times. 2 whilst pulling out of a junction. Warrenty is covering it so its all good
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.