Search results

1. annoying noise from behind dash

ill give that a go as well tonight... it does sound like that sort of area..
  2. annoying noise from behind dash

i will have to try find where you mean. If its that i would be well happy as then i can start thinking about trying to sort the problem out. It drives me mad and yeah its the diesel version. im looking to sell the car soon and i think a noise like that in such a specific range of RPM will...
  3. annoying noise from behind dash

really annoying me this noise now. its literally when im driving within the range of 1100 and 1500 rpm. Also done a test with it not in gear. If i hold the Revs at around 1100 - 1500 rpm it still does the noise when not in gear, its like what every is vibrating is doing it within that...
  4. removing the Rear windows

They are three door pop outs. I thought they might of just been slotted into the pillar once the stud at the other end was undone.
  5. removing the Rear windows

Has anyone removed the rear windows on the Ibiza Cupra? Iv done a search and i cant find anything. I want to remove them so i can tint the windows a bit more easily. Are they easy to remove? cheers Craig
  6. Picture of 215/40/17 cupra

Never herd of that brand. But also a good price better then mine. I would of went for them if I had known about them
  7. Picture of 215/40/17 cupra

Arr right. Im impressed with the kuhmo's. Really good in the wet and really good in the dry and also don't look as stretched as what was on. Also very quiet compared to what I had which was Toyo proxies T1R. Only cost me £270 for 4 fully fitted. Bargain I thought.
  8. Size Discs and pads to buy?

Well I don't think it's down to what iv done but maybe the previous person before me. They were certainly warped. Keeping my foot in the same position the car would slow down and speed up as its slowin. Changed them now to some new factory discs and the problem seems to have gone away. Pads...
  9. Picture of 215/40/17 cupra

Thanks. I went for 205/40/17 in the end (standard) just so it didn't cause any issues with rubbing as I was advised in the tyre place. I got kumho fitted in the end don't look as stretched actually as the other tyres I had on. I'll take a photo tomorrow.
  10. Size Discs and pads to buy?

Hmm how does that produce cracks at work we use drilling to stop a crack. (stop drilling). Many people had problems with drilled discs cracking? The grooved ones look good in the post though. Quite like them. Might just try them instead with some new pads. Hopefully if I buy some other...
  11. Size Discs and pads to buy?

Cheers that's helpful iv been looking for somewhere that might sell them. Pads are bloody expensive off that site. I'm considering upgrading the discs to grooved and drilled unless someone suggests otherwise?
  12. Size Discs and pads to buy?

Already tried the search function maybe i should of stated it in my post which is why i had an idea of 312mm.. But ill be honest i totally forgot about the FAQ pages. It was mainly for the Pads that i needed the information. Cheers for the information all the same though. I didnt think they...
  13. Size Discs and pads to buy?

Iv got the Seat ibiza Cupra TDI and it has the Seat Sport front brakes so the big 4 pot brakes I currently need some new discs as mine feel like there warped. What size discs are they and what is the pad size for the brakes? is it 312mm Discs? totally unsure on the Disc Pads cheers...
  14. 6x9s in the original rear position

That's why I want to upgrade mine it makes music sound so much better. Think I'm just going to leave my HU where it is. Rather have the gap at the bottom then have the HU stick out at the top.
  15. 6x9s in the original rear position

iv got another amp i can use to run the Focals if i buy them. I think running focals of that expense off the HU would be a complete waste of the speaker. Im running Alpines off it at the minute and its not sufficient sound or volume. Granted they were only budget Alpines but i didnt know...
  16. 6x9s in the original rear position

it was £99 but its sold now :( im still humming and harrring about buying these focal speakers lol unsure whether to just get something like an expensive set of JBL's i cant see what everyone's managing to see the difference in. Shame no where near oxford has any demonstration places. plastic...
  17. 6x9s in the original rear position

Considered buying a genesis amp off eBay but because it's off eBay im unsure. It's a 4 channel as well which is perfect for what I want.
  18. 6x9s in the original rear position

Cheers Think im going for Focal Ps165's 80watt RMS so plenty of head room more then what my amp provides to be honest but ill look into the amp at a later date maybe. Then moving my alpines into the rear and running them off the head unit as at the moment i only have a 2 channel amp.
  19. 6x9s in the original rear position

would you recommend keeping the cross overs as close to the speakers as possible or doesn't it make a difference? just thinking for room behind the door card thats all
  20. 6x9s in the original rear position

I have a Pioneer DEH 6400BT. Its very good for features but doesnt have an excellent built in amp which i was disappointed with. I have been looking at focal speakers to be honest and i think that is what i was going to go with but only looking to spend around £100 to be honest on speakers...