Search results

1. Bean

Bean's Mk4 Beeza- breaking to standard...

Beans Ibiza now gone new pics of the E82 replacement Ok so taken a while but finally found a spare 5 minutes in which to upload a few pics... Pictures pinched from dealership website before collection, will get round to some newer ones when I've had chance to properly...
  2. Bean

The car has finally gone after a fair while searching finally found the car I wanted for a decent price which I picked up on saturday :) pics to follow :)
  3. Bean

Ape's LCR225 Thread (Getting Back on the Road)

never make that mistake again! :lol:
  4. Bean

PD100 seats

Haha luck of the draw is how it goes with Seat ... boot light glove box light central sun visor engine cover etc my car has height adjusters on both at the front.
  5. Bean

Yeh sure, trying to avoid turning this thread into a 'for sale' page though. will see what I can do....
  6. Bean

Replied. Will start removing parts after work today may be booking car into jkm to remove coilovers aswell depending whether its financialy worth it. sean
  7. Bean

Ill still be around though come and invade the rr meets etc lol
  8. Bean

yeh it is in some senses its a cracking little car and there's nothing wrong with it but for what I pay in insurance with all mods declared it seems silly when I can have a 'better' car. Im staying German but falling out of the VAG circle im afraid... thats all im saying haha
  9. Bean

Had a quick clearout of inbox so ahould be able to recieve messages now. at work at the moment but will read through later cheers Sean
  10. Bean

Oppurtunity for a better car so gonna take it. is a shame as I love this car to bits but 206bhp 295ftlb as standard in a rear wheel drive car is far more appealing :)
  11. Bean

Despite it all the time has come to sell up. car is to be broken back to standard as much as possible over the next few weeks. Anybody interested in any parts drop us a pm. Sean
  12. Bean

Dyno reveals all

Alright matey, I had mine dyno'd as standard and it ran 119.01 Bhp. yesterday with the above mods it ran 122 Bhp. Torque figures for yesterday registered at 220 ftlbs, can't remember the standard torque reading but will upload both graphs when I finish work to show comparison if that helps...
  13. Bean

Cheers mate, yeh still enjoying it although I don't think the bank account is haha
  14. Bean

Woop popped in to see Kate at JKM today and ordered some poly bushes for the front of the wishbones. opted for Poweflex in the end as couldn't find and difinitive/decisive calls on which were the best ones to go for and the powerflex were £20 cheaper o_O Hopefully collect it all Monday :)
  15. Bean

BeezaDave's Mk4 Ibiza - Fresh wheels and lows!

Cars looking tidy mate, some good progress on the interior. keep up the good work.
  16. Bean

Cheers, seems to go in waves when I get spare time to spend funds haha probably wont be any major updates for a couple of months now. Cars still in major need of a Detail though. Planning on doing it the 5th the day before JKM Dyno Day so I can get some decent pics taken :) Yeh I was in two...
  17. Bean

OMP lower brace ordered :)
  18. Bean

Whiteline front ARB ordrered today, and picked up some of these... :D
  19. Bean

Woo! PD160 intake paid for should hopefully be here and on the car for the Dyno Day next month :)
  20. Bean

Few Pics taken on my last sunny day off, Car is in major need of a clean but with the amount of miles I'm racking up at the moment it's finding the time... Hopefully get the exhaust reseated soon and finally get the starfish alloys on :D
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.