Search results

1. Rua1r1

mirror covers

I used a butter knife to pop the covers off, 5 minute job, no need to take the glass out ;)
  2. Rua1r1

Softer Suspension for Reference sport

Would a set of Eibach Sportlines improve the ride at all ?
  3. Rua1r1

I'm liking the sound of that :) What would be the price range for that ?
  4. Rua1r1

Would standard springs make any difference ??
  5. Rua1r1

Has anyone changed the springs on their Tdi reference sport? I was thinking of going for a softer option as the Missus is expecting and i think the sport springs might be a bit hard for the new arrival..
  6. Rua1r1

interior fan problem

What exactly did you do then ?
  7. Rua1r1

Front number plate

http://www.platesforcars.co.uk/ I used this site before, very good ;)
  8. Rua1r1

Back Box Snapped !!

You know what i meant anyway lol ;) I'll just have to leave it in somewhere to get welded or get a new exaust..
  9. Rua1r1

Back Box Snapped !!

My exaust snapped away from my back box yesterday, Not a happy chappy [:@] Luckily a mate had a some exaust pipe in his garage and i was able to piece it back together. I made a good connection with some clamps and some exaust paste and it has done the job but now im thinking of doing away...
  10. Rua1r1

MOT Fail

Did you just replace your springs with the same type of spring or did you go for a softer spring ?
  11. Rua1r1

Noisey fan :confused:

Tried that with no joy, so im thinking it might be a dry bearing, whats the best way to get in and have a look ? Do I have to take the glove box out ?
  12. Rua1r1

Its like a whinning noise, its really loud when i first start the car and it gradually fades when the car warms up, I've already tried the pollen filter but no joy.
  13. Rua1r1

Im having a problem with the Heater fan on my 2.0Tdi reference sport, when starting from cold and sometimes when warm the fan is making some weird noises its really doing my head in..has anyone any idea what i need to do to sort this out ?? :shrug:
  14. Rua1r1

interior fan problem

My fan has started making strange noises when I start the car from cold first thing in the morning, could mine be headed the same way ??
  15. Rua1r1

Leon wing mirrors

you can prize them off with a butter knife, thats how i done mine ;)
  16. Rua1r1

Fly eye light tinting

that looks really well :thumbup:
  17. Rua1r1

Fly eye light tinting

Liking the photo guys, I'm think it will look good on my car..i want to do the front and back lights, maybe doing the fogs with yellow aswell, how much of the stuff do you like I will need ?
  18. Rua1r1

Fly eye light tinting

Im considering tinting my lights on my Luna grey Leon with flyeye tint, but im not sure how it will look, has anyone done this before and do you think it will be worth doing ?
  19. Rua1r1

Another Tyre pressure light thread

Got this sorted :) the system needed reset with VCDS and then reset by pressing the button and holding it in. I'm told the fault can flag up if the battery is disconnected for any peroid of time.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.