Search results

1. ecosse1986

ScrewedSkull's 1.4 Ibiza Sport *OLLINGE skip to pg10 28.7.11*

Looks good where did u get ur rear lights??
  2. ecosse1986

My mk4 ibiza sport - UPDATE 09/07/11

anyone know where i can get bbs rx2 centrecaps??
  3. ecosse1986

Cupra horn - what's yours sound like

mines sounds alright doesent sound pathetic
  4. ecosse1986

Rear no plate lights

Could anyone point me in the right direction iam after rear number plate lights not sure what there called or what size just now there yellow and i just want to change them to white i own a mk4 55 ibiza 1.4 sport Thanks in advance
  5. ecosse1986

Boot Help!!

Hi ive not uprated the boot struts that maybe hopefully could be the problem do you know by any chance where i could find myself a set of uprated boot struts? thanks in advance
  6. ecosse1986

Boot Help!!

anyone?
  7. ecosse1986

Boot Help!!

Hi Just wondering if anyone has had the same problem that can help ive had my boot smoothed a while ago and iam at the end of my tether having to get another person to help open it!:censored: the problem is that when i press the button inside the car its not popping up enough that the...
  8. ecosse1986

HOW TO GUIDE: De-Wipering! - Flush Tailgate (PICTURES ADDED!)

Ive dewipered mine, heres what it looks like..
  9. ecosse1986

no one really feeling the smooth look?
  10. ecosse1986

its been a long time since i have updated this thread but here is a most recent pic of how the ibiza's looking! c+c welcome![B)]
  11. ecosse1986

Tyres - HELP!!

Hi folks i own a mk4 ibiza the tyres that are on my car just now are 205/45/16 i need new tyres and i have been offered 4 tyres 3 are brigdestone and 1 is continental and the size is 205/50/16 will these be ok? if the side walls are 5ml bigger? from the tyres that are on my car...
  12. ecosse1986

Seat a bit too high?

thats strange i definatley dont have it i own a 2005 mk4 1.4 sport no height adjustable lever am 5ft 10 n my head is a bawhair away from the roof lol
  13. ecosse1986

Seat a bit too high?

ah must be down to pedro's lottery again
  14. ecosse1986

Seat a bit too high?

I also wish i could lower mine i got told that its models after 2005 that got seat height adjusters
  15. ecosse1986

think with the tints it matches with the sidestrips also the first car ive had with hid's so much more visability at night!
  16. ecosse1986

Been a long time since ive took any pics of the car but since the last pics ive fitted aero wipers hid's, led sidelights and got the windows tinted heres a few new pics forgot ive got an extra 10bhp with this sticker lol!
  17. ecosse1986

What HIDs to buy?

Ahright i see and understand it now cheers guys a suppose it will be half decent anyway since newer cars all round have a much clearer lense that older car where there lenses are like misted
  18. ecosse1986

What HIDs to buy?

hi Ive read on a few places that HID lights go best with projector headlights Anyone know if the mk4 2005 ibiza has projector headlights?
  19. ecosse1986

Cupra wishbone bushes

See if wiishbone bushes were fitted incorrectly the wrong way round etc would you note of any difference when driving?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.