Search results

1. andieleon

Buying a cupra or k1

I think i would have to get a rns 510 as so use to having it in my car i have now
  2. andieleon

Buying a cupra or k1

Yr the interior is worlds apart, looks much more neat the pre facelift plastic looks like it could of come out a berlingo van lol
  3. andieleon

Buying a cupra or k1

Yer i wna get it up to a stage 2 if poss, by what ive read i need high flow pump, exhaust, decat, intake, revo stage 2, s3 intercooler gna be good i cant wait
  4. andieleon

Buying a cupra or k1

I must say i do like the k1, i think i will be putting in bucket seats as i like to do track days and have pair of recaro pro racer which i hope can get rails for! Do these cars come with a satnav unit from factoryor only some?
  5. andieleon

Buying a cupra or k1

That i didnt no so thanks for helping with that! So i think a facelift cupra will be my best bet then! Can you just confirm what year the facelift came in so i can get the right car! Am very excited to get back in a cupra cant wait
  6. andieleon

Buying a cupra or k1

Hi, i been looking to buy a mk2 leon either in cupra or cupra k1 form! I am looking at k1's but is there any other difference with the k1 except the bodykit like suspension or brakes! I have a budget of about 12000 and really want to try and get the best car for the money! Can someone tell me...
  7. andieleon

vag com south east

dont worry guys i have found someone with vagcom 2 roads away, such a small world...
  8. andieleon

vag com south east

oh cool isnt that far then have you got the cable to read a 1.8t cupra on 53 plate??
  9. andieleon

vag com south east

Has anyone got the vag com software who lives in the south east ( bromley/orpington) who will be able to help me diagnose a problem?? i will sort you out for your time and effort thanks
  10. andieleon

boost loss

you have to buy cables and all that, has someone else who lives near me got one and i will sort them out for doing it??
  11. andieleon

boost loss

yer i like learning, can u post the link??
  12. andieleon

boost loss

thats a bit of me then defo, i hear about this vagcom and have no idea how to use it??
  13. andieleon

boost loss

sweet thanks for your help guys and if i replace the dump valve and it doesnt solve the problem, you suggest replacing the n75 sensor or the maf??
  14. andieleon

boost loss

i run an open cone filter and it is pretty good im not one for the noise to be honest i just want the best performance and relaibility
  15. andieleon

boost loss

the only thing with that what colour spring do you run inside it as everyone uses different??
  16. andieleon

boost loss

does it give better performance???
  17. andieleon

boost loss

right i just went back out in it and had no problems it boosted to 0.8 and held at 0.75 in all gears up to 4th (not enough road to go faster) so it is just now and again!! i was going to buy a split r dump valve maybe this is the time to purchase it
  18. andieleon

boost loss

well i could hear that there was a problem before i did the gauge so i dont think it is that because i noticed less noise from the dv a few days before as if i was boosting lower?? i have just checked the pipe work and there is no splits or cracks in any of it that i have tampered with??
  19. andieleon

boost loss

what is the diaprham
  20. andieleon

boost loss

i have standard dv
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.