Search results

1. andy.morgan

Coilovers recommendations

Hey everyone On a budget what Coilovers would you recommend for mk2 Leon 1.4 tsi, also do anyone know it's a 50 or 55mm strut? Thanks for any help :cheers:
  2. andy.morgan

H3 Fog Light Bulbs

FL use h4 bulbs I think
  3. andy.morgan

First time post - looking for advice

Dealer is only the real option and you will need pay £1000 for the whole kit plus Painting and fitting( i have done this), i wouldn't trust the company you mentioned there will always be issues with fitting etc.
  4. andy.morgan

H3 Fog Light Bulbs

Does anyone have any recommendations for a LED/SMD/Cree H3 bulb that will not bring up errors, i'm after a pure white nothing blue. I've been looking on eBay but not sure which ones to go for or which one will bring up errors I have a Pre FL so i believe they are H3 bulbs any advice...
  5. andy.morgan

Black tar spots

Tardis is a very good product and very inexpensive
  6. andy.morgan

Front Wipers not working

Hi Everyone My front wipers are not working on my mk2 Leon, does anyone know where the fuse is located for them, I've looked through the manual and its not listed, the only thing it mentions is heated wipers which i don't have and the fuse location is vacant any help would be great, I've...
  7. andy.morgan

Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

I bonded mine on using tiger seal, as I wasn't happy with the fit, at least it will never come off, It may be a lot as hassle to fit but its such an improvement on the original this is mine and the front
  8. andy.morgan

Mark 2 Black Grill

Dave @ sere motors has a section on here, he will be able to sort you one out
  9. andy.morgan

Sports cat & downpipe?

toyosport intercooler is a great bit a kit, i run one on mine, there is a guide around on what pipes and bends are required, persoanlly there is no other choice if your on a budget the whole kit can be purchased for less than £200
  10. andy.morgan

What did you and your MK2 do today?

Its SPI tint, which is basically Fly eye, perfectly MOT friendly then,
  11. andy.morgan

Bit of a clean up and tinted the headlights fogs and repeaters
  12. andy.morgan

£130 for 3m gloss black, not cheapest around, but a brilliant set of lads that do a quality job
  13. andy.morgan

Sports cat & downpipe?

Pipewerx is good, or you could try relentless, find Sam Bryant on Facebook, very decent price
  14. andy.morgan

Looking to buy a 1.6tdi eco

thanks for the info tho Ben
  15. andy.morgan

The DPF is the only thing that worrys me, as i only do around town driving and very little on the motorway
  16. andy.morgan

Just Had my roof wrapped this morning and then having the headlights done the weekend
  17. andy.morgan

What are people's opioions on the 1.6 tdi Eco, I'm looking to purchase a 60 plate one, any issues with reliability or problems, any info would be great. :think::think::think: They sound quite attractive with free road tax and 50 mpg
  18. andy.morgan

Decent polish and wax for Candy white

Fusso soft 99 check out nipponshine, amazing gloss mirror finish
  19. andy.morgan

Quantum Tuning

Fair point
  20. andy.morgan

Quantum Tuning

Has anyone ever tried Quantum Tuning reamp, I've been offered one at a decent price, Offering a realistic 25-30 bhp gain, I'm only running a 1.4TSI 125BHP so not doing it for massive performance gain just wondering peoples opinion and thoughts,
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.