Search results

1. SalterTDI

Recommend me a full exhaust system.

I'll be back home in Neath come the end of the month, I have heard of an excellent guy in Cardiff who specializes in custom jobs. Any idea how much we're talking for his kind of work?
  2. SalterTDI

May just be me, but the link appears to be dead.
  3. SalterTDI

Any idea's if miltek make systems with oval tips? don't believe I've seen any about.
  4. SalterTDI

Its for the Mark I Leon 130pd. Ideally looking for gains in power since the plan is to get the car as close to the magical 200bhp mark as possible. Already fixing up a smoothed out airbox and cold air feed, investing in a FMIC but still haven't decided on what exhaust system to go for. From...
  5. SalterTDI

Ebay Cupra R Kit

Just a quick question Adam, would it be worth getting replica skirts to go with some genuine bumpers? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-CUPRA-R-SIDE-SKIRTS-/200479274265?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2ead7ef519#ht_1639wt_1137
  6. SalterTDI

Ebay Cupra R Kit

Happy days, just got my hands on a genuine FR front bumper for £85. Anyone know of any Cupra R rear's going?
  7. SalterTDI

Ebay Cupra R Kit

Ah the boobies gone?
  8. SalterTDI

Ebay Cupra R Kit

thought I recognised it, lovely motor. I left my car back home since its relatively unmodded and ended up going with friends from the mkiv lot.
  9. SalterTDI

Ebay Cupra R Kit

Going to get myself to some scrappies in the next few weeks, off topic but was your motor at Pod earlier in the year?
  10. SalterTDI

Ebay Cupra R Kit

Ah that's a shame, but then again I guess you get what you paid for. I think I'll end up kicking myself in the head buying this kit and not waiting to find the genuine parts. Thanks anyway Adam.
  11. SalterTDI

Ebay Cupra R Kit

Does the kit not take to paint too kindly when it comes to be sprayed or can you tell from the way the bumper sits that its rubbish?
  12. SalterTDI

Ebay Cupra R Kit

I had a peek at those, but with 5days left and already over 100squid they're going to go for a small fortune I think.
  13. SalterTDI

Ebay Cupra R Kit

I've had a good search on here but I'd like to hear first hand how these kits are to fit and how prone they are to brake apart. Here's a link to the kit I was looking at...
  14. SalterTDI

Where in wales are you from / Local Area Meets

Neath/Aberystwyth
  15. SalterTDI

Just got my new gear and handbrake gaitor but dont know how to put them on!!

Oh snap, I bought the hand brake gaitor yesterday... so it'll be interesting to how many headache's it comes free with.
  16. SalterTDI

What alloys are these?

:think: makes sense since mines the SE 130
  17. SalterTDI

What alloys are these?

Good stuff, which alloys are standard on the 130? would it be these or the starfish :confused:
  18. SalterTDI

What alloys are these?

Have not got a clue. :blink: Oh and excuse the excessive air drumming and the overly impressed passenger. :wtf: Big thanks on any info!
  19. SalterTDI

strut brace

The a3 brace wont fit. It'll be a waste of money.
  20. SalterTDI

Looking at a mk1 Leon 130pd TDi...but what price??

I ended up paying 4.5k for mine, it's an 03 full service history from seat, MOT but no tax. It does have all of the extra's though and it was on 70k at the time.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.