Search results

1. garry01

TDI leon,slammed on porsche wheels , painted (no more stone chips!)

if you pm me some pictures of the damage as many as possible and showing all the damaged bits etc I'll try my best to quote that way, but please try and be as detailed as possible , otherwise pop in, were working 8.30 till 3.00 the day of the royal wedding if your lucky enough to be off work...
  2. garry01

i don't work Saturdays mate , the tyre guys will probably be able to do it for you but to be honest if there big rims go RSR's (i think that's what there called) in bromley common, i think they have better tyre machines capable if big rims !
  3. garry01

i think there 20mm on the rear, the fronts are wider possibly 25mm on the front.....
  4. garry01

finally got round to taking a couple of photos of the car finished.
  5. garry01

cheers mate....... finished it today , no pictures yet , needs a good clean first but am well happy with the end result.
  6. garry01

yeah..... I'm actually looking forward to work tomorrow! HOW SAD!
  7. garry01

got the car in paint on Friday , at last i no longer have to look at a bonnet covered in white stone chips , last few bits to do on Monday ,fit wheel, re fit doors up , polish any imperfections and a good clean. masked up and ready to go! in base coat... and top coat....
  8. garry01

yeah mate pop in and i do you a deal at trade price....... no not finished yet, got it prep't for paint today and started masking it up ,i did get the rear wheel painted tho.
  9. garry01

Cupra tdi to cupra r backbox?

correct me if i'm wrong but i think tdi's have more restricted back boxes so will probably be quite loud, very sooty, but possible small power gains,
  10. garry01

Today i managed to spend most of the day on the car, ( getting payed to work on my own car! ) :D managed to get all the repairs finished on the body, doing the bonnet and n/s front wing as extras in stead of brand new doors, and found a rust hole in the bonnet, started out as a small hi spot ...
  11. garry01

doing the paint work myself at work mate, Keston Accident Repair Center. I know of him, Trevor Bailey is who you are talking about, he hasn't been in that yard for years now, i think he is at jail lane? i work were you are talking about ,Keston Accident Repair. were not a big garage but do a...
  12. garry01

seat leon tdi body work started.... Got the go ahead from the insurance today , so hopefully this time next week it will be back on the road! am using second hand doors so as i can do a few extra bits of paint that is in need of at no cost to me :whistle: got the doors on today (correct colour...
  13. garry01

I'm just glad all mods are declared or it would have gone tits up i recon.
  14. garry01

TDI leon ,porsche wheels and now looking a bit sore :-( Thanks Joshyboy27 unfortunately its not looking quite so good at the moment , as some lowlife decided to drive in to it and drive off :( ........ luckily for me some one witnessed it (as it was parked up ) so going through his insurance...
  15. garry01

Got my Porsche reps back from powder coaters *NOW FITTED* UPDATE

very nice better than the last set :thumbup:...........not that there was anything wrong with them anyhow!
  16. garry01

haven't gone any lower yet but no longer rubbing on lock so all good, saw you tonight actually, was waiting for someone too view the cossie when you went past, no luck yet tho , he been looking at concourse cars and mine ain't quite that clean....
  17. garry01

found myself a rare bargain on ebay, new for only £150 posted, and new droplinks £32 , as had to go bigger this time rather than smaller, haven't driven it much but does feel better, got a viewing on the cosworth tomorrow so, be taking that to work tomorrow for one last blast hopefully....
  18. garry01

hopefully it wont take too long too sell, just worried about the people who have no intentions of buying who wanna view it, cant say i saw you, was you in the leon?? finally got round to fitting a whiteline arb today that i bought weeks ago, no more drive shaft knock on full lock, :D
  19. garry01

yes we can polish some wheels,i did mine in the first page of this thread! don't like doing them tho!
  20. garry01

cheers its amazing what a good jet wast and a coat of wd40 does for you engine bay! cool will sort out a good price for you, please try and make the pictures as detailed as poss, how much was your arb?
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.